This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Anyone dare use PKR? :)

• MackieeE
      MackieeE
      Bronze
      Anyone at all? Extremely slow Hands Per Hour, laggy and ugly rake all for the full beauty 3D Poker?

I'll admit, i started playing Poker on PKR then found PS, since i've played with Party. But i wonder, has anyone really played this client at length?
  • 3 replies
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      There is said to be a lot of fishes because of cool look of the program, but I know Estonian who makes some standard 2k there in a month.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timukasr
      There is said to be a lot of fishes because of cool look of the program, but I know Estonian who makes some standard 2k there in a month.
      And it is shown on TV at least here in Holland :D quite boring though.
    • nattybongo
      nattybongo
      Bronze
      Ive played on PKR and there is ALOT of fish. I trippled my starting deposit and cashed out because of the cheesyness and the lack of traffic on the site. It's quite a fun site with buyin clothes n tricks with points you earn, but for hardcore grinding earning money i'd say i'd stick to Full Tilt or Pokerstars.