Can't see cash tables with play money account

• MP87
      MP87
      Bronze
      Last week I went to coachings on party poker and I could watch the coach at 4 tables but now cash tables or sit n go's will not even load. I just get the message;

There are no tables of this type available at this time.

I do not play at party poker nor desire to but I'd like to be able to watch the coachings. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it w/o putting money in?
  • 4 replies
    • Nitlib
      Nitlib
      Bronze
      I opened a thread on the German board as I have the same problem you have. There are only a few people who are affected by this bug. It is a bug as I installed Partypoker on other computers and it worked fine.

I hope the problem will fix itself when a new update is released (as I encountered the problem after the last update for the first time).

A interim fix for me is the "instant play" option on the Partypoker homepage, that allows you to play and watch the tables without installing the software.

Hope this works for you too, as no one was able to help me with the issue.

Greets,
      Nitlib
    • MP87
      MP87
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Nitlib.
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Last week was weird (birthday week).
      Everything was tilting,especially tournaments.By the time I menaged to get on my table some guy had 3x my stack =)
    • Nitlib
      Nitlib
      Bronze
      Party is showing me tables again ;) . Hope it stays that way.