UTG: $7.90 (197.5 bb)
      MP: $4.24 (106 bb)
      CO: $1.54 (38.5 bb)
      BTN: $4.43 (110.7 bb)
      SB: $3.96 (99 bb)
      BB: $8.53 (213.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with Q :spade: Q :diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.12, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.12, 2 folds

readless but the opp looks okish so i just call preflop with QQ .

Flop: ($0.30) 2:diamond: A:heart: 3:spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.12, BTN calls $0.12

ok to call at least once on this flop i dont think that he barrel a lot on the Axx board without the A

Turn: ($0.54) 8:club: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.26, BTN folds
  • 9 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks ok. At 6 max and with usually weak opponents (4 nl) we can still 3-bet this for value preflop.

Postflop: As played turn is a fold and I agree with our flop call.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Preflop: looks ok. At 6 max and with usually weak opponents (4 nl) we can still 3-bet this for value preflop.

Hey yes i just try not to 3bet/fold (cause i guess against a UTG open unk we 3bet/fold) blindly and just try to play post flop and keep his range wide.

However what u would suggest me ? 3bet QQ against early openers unkns? and same goes for AK ? And use the call when i got info that they are really tight ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa

Hey yes i just try not to 3bet/fold (cause i guess against a UTG open unk we 3bet/fold) blindly and just try to play post flop and keep his range wide.

However what u would suggest me ? 3bet QQ against early openers unkns? and same goes for AK ? And use the call when i got info that they are really tight ?
      I'd say that QQ and AKs can be 3-bet/shove with 100 BB for value.

AKo can be more of a call if you don't expect to get called a lot and don't want to 3-bet/fold.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze

Hey . Just to see if i understand right against unkn with 100 BB stack you think AKs QQ is 3bet/shove for value preflop ? And just take the consedaration to fold if they seems really nitty over hundrends hands ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic

Hey . Just to see if i understand right against unkn with 100 BB stack you think AKs QQ is 3bet/shove for value preflop ? And just take the consedaration to fold if they seems really nitty over hundrends hands ?
      Yes,

Now, to make sure you got my point why can we 3-bet/shove for value?

Is it purely because we will have awesome equity versus their 4 bet range or because of other things?

In other words, where does most of our value come from?
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Yes, Now, to make sure you got my point why can we 3-bet/shove for value? Is it purely because we will have awesome equity versus their 4 bet range or because of other things? In other words, where does most of our value come from?

Yes i see what u say.Our value comes when they 4b/fold . Ok i see now..
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Yes, Now, to make sure you got my point why can we 3-bet/shove for value? Is it purely because we will have awesome equity versus their 4 bet range or because of other things? In other words, where does most of our value come from?

Yes i see what u say.Our value comes when they 4b/fold . Ok i see now..
      Exactly, a lot of it comes from there but also from them either folding to our 3-bet or calling our 3-bets OOP.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      anon tables nl4 sh AKs BU 3bet utg

What about this hands the opp is utg but he 4b push to our 3bet. I write my thinking on the thread. Thanks.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      anon tables nl4 sh AKs BU 3bet utg

What about this hands the opp is utg but he 4b push to our 3bet. I write my thinking on the thread. Thanks.
      I had the chance to answer that hand already. We can have our discussion there :)