This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh TT SB 3bet against fishy MP

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      CO: $9.08 (227 bb)
      BTN: $6.79 (169.8 bb)
      SB: $5.76 (144 bb)
      BB: $4.24 (106 bb)
      UTG: $8.13 (203.3 bb)
      MP: $3.86 (96.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T :heart: T:diamond:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.14, 2 folds, SB raises to $0.48, BB folds, MP calls $0.34

not much reads but the MP seems fishy and i think he calls worst .

Flop: ($1) 7:heart: 5:heart: 3:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.73, MP raises to $2, SB raises to $5.28 and is all-in, MP calls $1.38 and is all-in

on the flop i bet/broke against his weak range on that flop . Ok plan ?

Turn: ($7.76) K:heart: (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($7.76) J:club: (2 players, 2 are all-in)
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: So how do you plan to play the many 1 overcard flops? Sure he can call worse but we'll have a lot of ugly boards with limited villain info.

Postflop: As played we can't do anything but bet/shove.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Preflop: So how do you plan to play the many 1 overcard flops? Sure he can call worse but we'll have a lot of ugly boards with limited villain info.

Yes thats my prob too in this situation. I experiment if the board was Axx i might ch/call once . and let him bluff all his range. but we are OOP and it would be hard to play so better call pre without info that he is a huge fish ? Even though up to this point i think he looks really fishy.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa

Yes thats my prob too in this situation. I experiment if the board was Axx i might ch/call once . and let him bluff all his range. but we are OOP and it would be hard to play so better call pre without info that he is a huge fish ? Even though up to this point i think he looks really fishy.
      Yes, I would aim at calling and playing postflop.

We lack any information that can help us with the many bad flops we can experience for our hand.