BB: $1.10
      UTG: $2.30
      MP: $1.23
      Hero (CO): $2.93

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has K:diamond: K:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.06, BTN calls $0.06, SB calls $0.05, fold

Flop: ($0.20, 3 players) 7:diamond: 5:heart: 9:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.13, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero ???

Opener pre was rather loose and folding always to 3 bets so i decided to just call pre. Since initial raiser did not cbet i took the lead and ran into huge raise.

What i think is that i should raise pre and as played now it should be easy fold.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Vili,

PReflop: looks fine

Postflop: Are you referring to this hand when you say: "Opener pre was rather loose and folding always to 3 bets so i decided to just call pre. Since initial raiser did not cbet i took the lead and ran into huge raise."

We are the PFR here and thus we are cbetting.

Flop is villain dependent. IF we think he can raise 9x/TT/JJ or draws we can't fold.
    • vilistaja
      vilistaja
      Bronze
      Oh well seems that i was in hurry when posting this hand so the description was wrong.
      Now villain who raises us on flop is unknown for me and his big raise gives me feeling that he wants to get all that 150bb in and against unknown i am not very comfortable there? So if we don't have certain information that he will go broke there with 9x/TT/JJ is fold ok?

The more i think about it the more that raise feels like a valuebet.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by vilistaja
      Oh well seems that i was in hurry when posting this hand so the description was wrong.
      Now villain who raises us on flop is unknown for me and his big raise gives me feeling that he wants to get all that 150bb in and against unknown i am not very comfortable there? So if we don't have certain information that he will go broke there with 9x/TT/JJ is fold ok?

The more i think about it the more that raise feels like a valuebet.
      While the fold would be a bit nitty I think that this deep without information we can do it and move on. We invested little in the pot so far and as long as we can lay a big hand we are fine.