money won with / without showdown

• Mukenzie
      Mukenzie
      Bronze
      NL100 - at first 1k hands i made 100 dollars without showdown and 300 with showdown

after that till like 3k hands i still made money with showdown but the money made without showdown stabilized and didnt earn me a buck.

and from 3-5.5k hands i actually ended up going down from +120 to -200

also my bb/hand went from ~12 to 10

stats : 20.5 / 16.2 / AF: 3.52

so im interested

a) should i be able to make money consantly without showdown also?
      if so, any tips to what i could be doing wrong would be nice

b)how many bb/100 can someone who "masters" or close to that make in NL100 - if anyone has a high bb/100 maybe post a graph + stats + positions etc.

c) is it possible to get rakeback at partypoker if i already registered thru pokerstrategy

and also isnt the rake a bit too high :D ? i mean 5500 hands -> 1300 profit -> 2500 rake ?
  • 3 replies
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      10BB/100 hands is a very good winrate.

Concerning the money won without showdown, for what I understand, if it's positive it's already a good start and indicating your post flop game is ok.

In other words, seems like you are pretty much beating the NL100, wait for a bigger hand sample though before opening the champagne bottle :)
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      money won without showdown has less variance and is key in making good profit. and yeah party's rake is huge and no, you can't get rakeback, even if you're new to the site. they have a loyalty program similar to stars, except their rakeback is pittifull. the highest level gets 16% rakeback.
    • Mukenzie
      Mukenzie
      Bronze
      thank you all, thats pretty much all i wanted to know