This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AA agains a reg CAP

• Stedyeddy
      Stedyeddy
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      Hero ($31.49)
      UTG ($30.95)
      CO ($40.50)
      BTN ($11.31)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:club:

fold, CO raises to $1, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.25) 6:club: 5:club: Q:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.97, Hero calls $0.97

TURN ($4.19) 6:club: 5:club: Q:heart: 6:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($4.19) 6:club: 5:club: Q:heart: 6:heart: 9:heart:

Hero bets $2.50, CO raises to $8.03, Hero folds

CO wins $8.78

Oponent
      23/19
      Open from CO 23%
      F3bet CO 100% (4)
      Cbet flop 76
      Cbet turn 70
      WWSD 39
      AF 5/1.8/1.3

I like my call preflop. The oponent fold too ofen to 3bet pre.
      My plan was to play c/c flop and c/r turn.

River was strange.
      I dont know what he could have.
      I think that Q9 bet flop and turn, a runer runer fd bet turn, 6x bet turn.
      At last I fold bcause the turn its a blank and he could check B hands like FD or 78, and he have a low AF river and low WWSF. My range is face up of a Qx, and not always fold it.

What is your opinion?
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think that we should 3bet this hand preflop. The guy folded 4/4 times, but this isn't really a significant sample size, so I would definitely consider 3bet for value here.

I like your postflop plan here to check/call the flop and check/raise the turn since his turn cbet is quite high.

On the river it is quite interesting. He has quite a lot AF on the river, but then we probably don't have big enough sample size on him. On the other hand, his W$SD is on the lower side, plus he isn't really representing anything. With his high turn cbet here, I expect him to bet any FD/87/99/6x so he is basically polarized between nuts and pure bluff so in my opinion we should call here.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Stedyeddy
      Stedyeddy
      Black
      Good.

Ty for all your evaluations kymupa.

Exelents all. Gl
    • alcapone2000
      alcapone2000
      Black
      sorry for my bad english..
      Originally posted by kymupa
      Hello,

I think that we should 3bet this hand preflop. The guy folded 4/4 times, but this isn't really a significant sample size, so I would definitely consider 3bet for
      #

without more Information i push here with 23% OB.

But what you guys think about C/R flop.
      If we c/r flop we get paid from any Qx,JJ,TT, FD,A6, OESD, and often 77,88,99. On the next Streets he maybe fold this Hands.
      His CB turn is high but i dont think he cbet his trash on the turn. just if we see a K.
    • Stedyeddy
      Stedyeddy
      Black
      Hi agane.

Yes. A 3bets ofc its EV+, and play c/r flop could be EV++. But against this oponent I think that i could extract more value in turn, bcause I think that a big part of bluff and semi bluff continue in turn. If u see, he have a CB turn of 70% in a 2k samples size aprox.