This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Qq

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      PT3 isn't importing all my hands so I don't have the hand history data,

But

UTG 190bb
      Hero (MP) 120bb
      CO
      BTN
      SB 200bb
      BB

UTG raises to 5bb (VPIP 13 PFR 6 AFq 23) UTG PFR 0% (0/18) Fold to 3bet 50% 4bet 0%

Hero calls 5bb

Sb calls 5bb

Flop (16bb): K 7 7 rainbow

UTG bets 15.5bb

Hero folds
      Sb folds

Is it ok to just flat preflop, 3betting doesn't seem to be that great an idea here.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Whats your hand???

Im folding all non kx and 7x hands. And ur calling range should be extremely tight pre vs such a nit raising from utg to 5bb. Im folding AQo here.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi.

Whats your hand???

Im folding all non kx and 7x hands. And ur calling range should be extremely tight pre vs such a nit raising from utg to 5bb. Im folding AQo here.
      Hi, sorry for not putting hand in the main post, (it is in the title) I had QQ

My question is more about preflop than post flop as I didn't think I could 3bet profitably here.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Oops missed it out.

I agree with flatting pre (low PFR and huge raise makes me think this is a very strong hand and I don't want to iso myself vs that).

When he pots into a 3way pot, I feel that QQ is no good here. So I'm folding it now.