dadude plo10-plo100! with plenty of boobs for the plo gods!

• dadude77
      hey so what up, im dadude, i used to be super active on PS and was a mod on here for a bit like 3-4 years ago... kind of stopped posting on PS and mostly posted on 2+2... still very active there but thought i should come back to where it's all started :D .

I've recently gotten back into poker and playing plo10.

Here is something posted on my PGC there.

The 2 things I have to work on are volume, and reviewing my game. I usually play very little and spend alot of time off the tables, or grind alot and don't review at all, usually goes in a pattern and I don't think its necessairly about I don't have the time for both, just something mentally I need to work on. Need to not waste time doing stupid things on the computer, reading fb for hours or youtube etc, and put that time into poker, and real life with friends etc... been hard since I was sick this week. But really miss belgium and easy to get down and kind of isolate myself, I NEED TO WORK ON THESE THINGS! I'd really like to get to 15k hands for the month, which is about 1k hands a day. Seems like nothing (especially since I used to 4 table zoom) but 4-6 tabling plo is a whole different story, this is at least 3 hours a day, which can be rough with school/work. But going to try to make it happen, just need to budget my time well . Also i'd like to try to get out of the hole in plo10 overall

This means I'm going to try to get $105.37 including rakeback (almost $1/100 hands, so would be quite a bit if I get to 7k hands).

This will be my mini challenge for the upcoming week.

Hands- 8818/15,000
      $ in the hole- $105.37"

That was from sunday. Today I ended the day here.

Hands- 10365/15,000
      $ in the hole- $34.50

The month is going pretty well i'm up about $180 including rakeback this month. So hope to finish it out strong, and keep both blogs going strong!

• 11 replies
    • serverm07
      In for the boobs, oh and plo swings.
    • Riverdiver
      In for everything :f_love:
    • dadude77
      ****ty day... seems like I had to fold river every time, red line is basically straight down.... rough time...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      PL Omaha $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($16.90)
      BB ($15.64)
      UTG ($7.54)
      UTG+1 ($5.47)
      CO ($1.85)
      BTN ($30.60)

Dealt to Hero J:club: Q:club: A:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.60) 4:heart: 9:spade: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $0.50, BB calls $0.50

TURN ($1.60) 4:heart: 9:spade: 2:diamond: J:heart:

Hero bets $1.10, BB calls $1.10

RIVER ($3.80) 4:heart: 9:spade: 2:diamond: J:heart: A:club:

Hero bets $3.10, BB raises to $7, Hero calls $3.90

Hero shows J:club: Q:club: A:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 64%, Flop 62.3%, Turn 52.5%)

BB shows 3:heart: T:club: Q:heart: 5:club:
      (Pre 36%, Flop 37.7%, Turn 47.5%)

BB wins $16.62

Not sure we can fold with 22% pot odds on the chance he has 2 pair or a set. Not a ton of big pots lost, and the couple were flips, just a ton of small pots.

-$50 in 500 hands, was only down 350 bb but with currency things was worse.

Hands- 12016/15,000
      $ in the hole- $83.17
    • roopopper
      Don't usually follow plo blogs...but something about this blog seems to have me hooked :f_biggrin:

Good Luck :f_thumbsup:

• dadude77
      thanks man

ok so month was kinda meh....

here were my goals for march.

[ ] 15k hands 12k but had an unplanned week at home if this hadn't had happened probably would have made it
      [ ] start beating plo10 better but was pretty much breakeven
      [x] go to most classes and no late hw
      [ ] gym at least 4x (pref 5x)/week ehh.. kind of... hurt my shoulder and had to take a week off and had the flu for a couple days, other than that i did
      [ ] lose 2 % body fat (end at 19.3) measuring on wedneday, think i lost some weight though, but possibly some muscle from taking some time off
      [ ] average 2k calories/day INCLUDING DRINKING... usually drinking days just dont even bother because have like 2k calories just in alcohol + reg food during day + drunk eating. record all that **** was around like 2300 ish, still a defecit but not as much as it should be.

+$104 with rakeback.. meh but whatever. Move on :) .

Goals for april!

[ ]20k hands
      [ ]start beating plo10
      [ ]Post or talk to someone about a hand from almost every session
      [ ]Post more in strat threads in ssplo
      [ ]gym 4-5 times a week
      [ ]lost 2% body fat
      [ ]2k cal a day

• dadude77
      was really happy thought i'd started to turn into a winning player.

Last hands on account

changed skin

• conall88
      Hey dadude, I'm also playing PLO10 at the moment, albeit for little volume right now. I took a shot at learning PLO last year and failed, however after reading William Jokusch's Book, and a few of hwang's ebooks i'm improving to the point where I feel i'm now beating the rake at least, and am probably winning for 1-3bb/100.

I'm looking for someone to talk hand histories with, we could bounce our thoughts off each other and fix each other's leaks (possibly :f_biggrin: ).

I have a bucket load of PLO content I can share for both PLO/NLHE

I previously played MTTs and did quite well (>£16k career earnings).

I now play PLO when I'm not grinding online games or studying/working.

lemme know if ur interested in co-operating. If so add me via community so I can PM u my contact detailz.

I normally have time/play after 7:45pm GMT+0

• Wriggers
      The boobs brought me here.

:s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • Kyyberi
      Thanks for the boobs :f_love:
    • Skodljivec
      have to admit... I've only looked at the pics :D :D :D
    • conall88
      OP died and went back to livegames circa 2002? (heaven)