Partypoker Chip Dumping

• crocodildozaur
      crocodildozaur
      Bronze
      Here is what i found in a brief search:
      On site the top winner in february at 25/50 is a bot who chip dunks.
      And there are more of them!

They do this kind of things for a long time and they will still do this because nobody wants to stop them.

• 33 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      im surprised ur surprised, what do you think most poker rooms are for? :D
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      only thing that is bad about it that somebody like KGB could make a investigation and close poker client, making your money go to charity up the ass
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Would also be interesting to see the top losers and who they lost to...

Still, nothing on the scale of say, HSBC. Too big to jail.
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      What is chip dunk?
      Not poker rooms but players do chip dumping. They fill fake accounts with money from stolen credit cards and then looses to another account and tries to cashout.
      Ofcourse its poker room job to approve cashouts or not. I think if they approve cashout and after some time credit card is charged back poker room is the one who loses money. You didn't find anything new. It was for years like this and you can find thousands of accounts like this on all poker rooms.
    • crocodildozaur
      crocodildozaur
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cubinis
      What is chip dunk?
      Not poker rooms but players do chip dumping. They fill fake accounts with money from stolen credit cards and then looses to another account and tries to cashout.
      Ofcourse its poker room job to approve cashouts or not. I think if they approve cashout and after some time credit card is charged back poker room is the one who loses money. You didn't find anything new. It was for years like this and you can find thousands of accounts like this on all poker rooms.
      these are not players, they are bots..on this website u can see also how they've played.
      It's a pattern..the winning bot raise to allmost allin and the losing bot calls, then the winning bot bets again and the losing bot folds. This is SOFTWARE!
      I can post the movie with the session here if u all want
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      I see you don't understand what bot and chip dumping means.
      This is not a pattern - this is the fastest way to dump chips. Why would you go all in and then wait for outcome if you can raise to 99 BBs and then fold to a raise with almost no money left. 1 hand 99 BBs dumped then next hand you can raise to almost all stack of other account you want to dump chips ant then fold to a raise. That simple.
      Whats the point to do that for partypoker to do that when they can do transfer.
      So try to come up with some other conspiracy theory. And if poker room would do something shady i think it would not be so easy that some guy who can use PTR can it figure out.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cubinis
      I see you don't understand what bot and chip dumping means.
      This is not a pattern - this is the fastest way to dump chips. Why would you go all in and then wait for outcome if you can raise to 99 BBs and then fold to a raise with almost no money left. 1 hand 99 BBs dumped then next hand you can raise to almost all stack of other account you want to dump chips ant then fold to a raise. That simple.
      Whats the point to do that for partypoker to do that when they can do transfer.
      So try to come up with some other conspiracy theory. And if poker room would do something shady i think it would not be so easy that some guy who can use PTR can it figure out.
      Yeah, I used to sell chip this way on Zynga. Does that mean that I'm bot? :f_biggrin:
    • crocodildozaur
      crocodildozaur
      Bronze
    • lmr1983
      lmr1983
      Bronze
      check this guy also:

http://www.pokertableratings.com/party-player-search/que____bex

there are some others, like this all from canada as i have told at the party abuse of segregation by a serious seeming midstakes reg form 2+2. he told that he contacted party sometimes aboutit some month ago, but they done nohthing. i have seen an other one, but its screename is quite weird too, i cant remember that, very silly name

but they do the same waiting for a hit and run prospect as a table starter, or openposting late pos, and playing agressively in a limped pot. and then they just sit out before paying the bb. nice algorithm, if contanis some standard good lines also for basic situations ;)

its so silly that many people just fold to them. i think thats why these are sat up to play this wide buyin range

at first i expected its a datamining activity, cuz he played very short periods / table while waited quite long often. then i thinked its limping, ok ure a fish, maybe some orbits and i give u the thing, but not really. then its stats converged to be reg-like lol... but i had to look up its name at my database, cuz he left so fastly after actions, just to find out who iis this, and to check the ptr ... lol gj

for eg pokerstars punished some guys for doing tricks for the button as a table starter, and then insta hit and running. i dont know if this trick can be done at party also techically, as i dont even know how to do it, but this case also should not be tolerated

at least players watch out for these bots, and maybe find some leak in their algorithm, to make their owner a bit happy with an emptied account :)

gl gl guys
    • lmr1983
      lmr1983
      Bronze
      another one, just like this:

http://www.pokertableratings.com/party-player-search/adam__0___fOx__

quite unptrable nick, 1 zero, and 1 capital o in it, i think the owner just took care of it even. even if someone wold be pathetic to do this 2-3 hands hitandrun art, but at all of the limits randomly? but some like this all from canada? from a relative rich country? lol

they are not even good bots cuz they have poker enviroment draining winnings/rake ratio :P
    • kavboj84
      kavboj84
      Gold
      Party just doesnt seem to be clean at all. There are a lot of stuff that make me think that. The last time there was this daily deal promotion. In the last part of the month I was only getting freeroll tickets, and I could not even play most of them ( I guess I could play on 4 out of 10). There were just simply not started or the registration was closed before I could register. No jokes here is the proof:

And guess what , I checked it even the players who managed to register could not play because the tournament was paused right from the start, and never continued.

There was a promotion like this in December, when the same things happened. You needed to collect some points and you were given a box or something to open, and you were rewarded with party points or $-s or freeroll entries. In the end of the month they simply stopped giving you party points, you got them delayed, so that you could not claim your reward on the day when you collected it, and on the next day the card or box or whatever that needed to be opened on the previous day just wasnt available anymore. And in the end of the month I was only getting freeroll entries, and those were not started as well. The most ridiculous thing was that on the last day of the promotion the last freeroll was held at 20:00 CET and I collected my daily points at around 21:00 and guess what I got: a freeroll entry.

Looks like when they are running out of money they are just causing technical problems artificially, so that they dont need to give away the prizes.

And this is just one thing there are a lot of so called "technical problems" which are recurring from time to time and they just dont fix them, so they are most likely intentionally there. I make bets for sport events as well on partybets and that site has the same behaviour. They are offering temptingly good odds for live events, and when you are trying to make the bet a technical error occures, your refresh or relogin to try again, and then the odds are dropped like hell, and sure some of the customers make think "oh yeah f..k it Im gonna make the bet anyway now". And this happens all the time, it has been working so about for two years at least, I mean if you wanted to fix these two years should be nuff. But it seems there arent bugs but features, and thats why they dont fix em.
    • fengege
      fengege
      Bronze
      chip dunks.
    • riouzaki
      riouzaki
      Bronze
      many people say party poker is stealing and i believe them.. why? beacuse they stole my account also!!! 1425$ (i explain to a post how)

my advice stay away from these bastards
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Just wanna say my dealings with Party Poker havent been so great also.

I won a WSOP package and have never heard from them.I contacted a rep and was told i would be contacted.

This was last year and still nothing.I e-mailed and still no -reply.
      Saddens me,cause i play to reach my dream 1 day of becoming a champion.

Also they froze my account 1 time with lots of money and have never returned the money that was in my account.

It was a sub stantial amount also.

This isnt the first time Party renegged on a prize i won.

Waiting and hoping maybe they see this and try to make it right.

Hoping ..praying. A fan of Party Poker... :)
    • dami
      dami
      Administrator
      Administrator
      Hi crocodildozaur,

we have informed PartyPoker about the suspected chip dumping case.

I have also edited the headline and the first sentence of your post as the accusation of money laundering is a very serious one and should not be made lightly.
    • centebakkie
      centebakkie
      Bronze
      What you think of this:

https://www.pokertableratings.com/hand-history/party/12958454459/25262051544

I seen this lots of times, happens a lot quicker then in the replayer. I estimate 3000+ accounts this MA ring has.
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      And what exactly is your problem?
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Originally posted by centebakkie
      What you think of this:

https://www.pokertableratings.com/hand-history/party/12958454459/25262051544

I seen this lots of times, happens a lot quicker then in the replayer. I estimate 3000+ accounts this MA ring has.
      That is a good catch...

No1 can dispute that this is chip dumping