[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh KJo possible sqz?

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      CO: $8.62 (215.5 bb)
      BTN: $2.74 (68.5 bb)
      SB: $2.38 (59.5 bb)
      BB: $4 (100 bb)
      UTG: $4.35 (108.7 bb)
      MP: $4 (100 bb) 12/9/fld 3bet -/RFI 20 mp/98 hands

Preflop: Hero is BB with K :club: J :spade:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.12, 2 folds, SB calls $0.10, BB folds

not much stats but the MP seems nitty. the sb looks fishy. Can we consider the sqz ? i didnt make cause the sb looks fishy and he might call and hi is a mid stack + the mp is really nitty.

If the sb was 100 bb stack better to sqz and with hands u like to sqz in that spots ? against to full stacks ? from the bb

Flop: ($0.28) 5:spade: K:heart: T:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $0.28, SB folds
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: Same as the KTo hand you wouldn't 3-bet here as a bluff versus both.

We can consider it a bluff vs MP and value versus SB (isolate with initiative IP).
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      So we should 3bet but the reasoning differs ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa
      So we should 3bet but the reasoning differs ?
      Well yes, I would love to isolate SB here and play HU with him, with initiative and position.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Well yes, I would love to isolate SB here and play HU with him, with initiative and position.

Also if we end up with the fish HU on the pot and on the flop we hit TP type hands we go broke right ? cause against him we 3bet for value in first place.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa

Also if we end up with the fish HU on the pot and on the flop we hit TP type hands we go broke right ? cause against him we 3bet for value in first place.
      Yes,

Now, the way the money goes in will be different. We will try to maximize value by keeping in as many worse hands as possible.