Mods - Ideas/ suggestions wanted

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Ive started to make some mods for Unibet, and im just looking to see if any ones got any ideas or suggestions?

Ive made a table and circle avatars so far. I think im going to change them to hexagonal avatars instead :D

• 21 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      This one looks great. I would remove BB numbers.

Otherwise i see that like a nice theme for UNIBET tables.

I use right now:----and i don't like it to be honest:)

So your table is i think very good improvement:)

If you can make it even better i would be for sure very pleased to use it :f_biggrin:
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Hi, thank you.

I'm not sure what you mean by BB numbers? Are you talking about on the chips?

I've never used the mini themes, I tried once but just couldn't get used to it :(
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I have no idea where you guys get the talent for doing these, but I'll just say this gxtwo...hexagonal ftw! :D

Have fun,

Mal.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Amen, they look really good!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      Hi, thank you.

I'm not sure what you mean by BB numbers? Are you talking about on the chips?

I've never used the mini themes, I tried once but just couldn't get used to it :(
      I meant Bad Beat numbers...

How much can you shrink your table currently?

Can you show how does your screen look like with six of your tables opened?.

That would make very good impression and maybe we got idea for improvements then.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Ive done some work, and figured out how to make it possible to change felt colours from inside the client :D

Here's 6 tables tiled on 32" screen, showing all 6 colours:

Not sure about BBJ numbers. I'm just concentrating on the theme just now, I might look into it when i'm finished
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Nice one....great job

i would suggest something if it is possible to do it....bigger cards maybe in Green fluorescent color.

I like the most grey background of the table. I like that the contrast is high between cards and table color (table color : grey, cards color: Green fluorescent).

So bigger cards is mine main suggestion. With that we achieve that it is really easy and fast to determinate who folded and who is still in the game.

What do you think about that suggestion?

EDIT: and i think it was better before when it was written in the middle of the table UNIBET and not logo of Texas Hold'em
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      i presume you are talking about villain cards? like the back of there cards? dont know about making them bigger but should be able to change the colour :D

The logos in the middel are just because the tables are anonymous, and the regular tables have the unibet logo, i will probably just remove both of these images when its all complete.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Yeah just remove them....

Yeah i was talking about villain cards. To bad if we cannot make them bigger. That would be really nice improvement. Otherwise i really like the table skin.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      i went for octagons instead of hexagons, more is better! :D

heres a sample of both action on and off player:

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Looks great
    • doronnekeRNMD
      doronnekeRNMD
      Bronze
      That realy looks great! Would i be able to use it aswell?

thanks in advance!
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      hi man, sorry for taking so long to get back, I dont have the files any more. i think i MIGHT have backed them up onto an external hard drive. If i find them i'll upload a .zip for people to download ;)
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Hey man, do you know if it's possible to mod blaze? I tried using a mod which was designed for the racetrack theme but it didn't work.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      Hey man, do you know if it's possible to mod blaze? I tried using a mod which was designed for the racetrack theme but it didn't work.
      Yeah should be able to mate. im sure the blaze file is located in a different folder. just need to find it and replace with the modded one. and make sure the mods is named the same as the original
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      just need to find it and replace with the modded one. and make sure the mods is named the same as the original
      Yeah, I did that (I deleted completely the blaze's folder and replaced it with the custom's theme folder, naming it like the blaze's one), but only the buttons and the cards changed. This tree like theme is still there :( . Btw, do you know how to open these .dat files?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
    • aaalbinoo
      aaalbinoo
      Bronze
      is it a dead thread or is a chance to see a magic link to download this amazing mods ?
      :)
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Check back here tomorrow afternoon. Playing live just now so will get it up tomoz.

Doing this out the goodness of my heart
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Check back here tomorrow afternoon. Playing live just now so will get it up tomoz.

Doing this out the goodness of my heart
      Oooh you are so kind. I hope you run good:)