[NL2-NL10] AKs BU 6max

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 30/2 AF 1.1 over 95 hands, fold to cbet on flop 25% on 8 occasions

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.02)
      BB ($4)
      UTG ($5.16)
      CO ($7.77)
      Hero ($5.15)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:club:

fold, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, SB calls $0.14, fold, CO calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.52) T:club: 7:heart: K:diamond:

SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.37, SB folds, CO calls $0.37

TURN ($1.26) T:club: 7:heart: K:diamond: 5:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $0.64, CO calls $0.64

RIVER ($2.54) T:club: 7:heart: K:diamond: 5:club: 5:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $1.24, CO calls $1.24

Hero shows A:club: K:club: (Pre 73%, Flop 85.4%, Turn 95.5%)CO shows K:heart: 3:heart: (Pre 27%, Flop 14.6%, Turn 4.5%)Hero wins $4.77

I isoraise the weak limper

I bet for value...now looking at it I could have made it a bit bigger, I didnt notice there could be draws here

I bet on smaller side on the turn and I aim to keep his weaker Kx hands in the pot too...I think he is capable of folding weak Kx hands to bigger bets here and I didnt really think at the time board could be good for drawing anything that good here(as I said I didnt see at the flop that many hands could continue here QJ,J9 89-in his case), if he was one very loose calling station I would just bet it near pot...5 doesnt change much here

same dead card on the river and I bet 1/2 pot just to get his weak Kx hands to call

if the board was less coordinated than it was here, this line would be ok?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Given how dry the turn is I think we should cbet larger on the turn. I don't see why we need to bet only half pot there. Why would a fish fold a Kx hand on a blank turn?

On the river we can also bet bigger as that's a perfect card. No pair is folding.

You lost a ton of value here.