This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKs BU 6max

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 30/2 AF 1.1 over 95 hands, fold to cbet on flop 25% on 8 occasions

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.02)
      BB ($4)
      UTG ($5.16)
      CO ($7.77)
      Hero ($5.15)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:club:

fold, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, SB calls $0.14, fold, CO calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.52) T:club: 7:heart: K:diamond:

SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.37, SB folds, CO calls $0.37

TURN ($1.26) T:club: 7:heart: K:diamond: 5:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $0.64, CO calls $0.64

RIVER ($2.54) T:club: 7:heart: K:diamond: 5:club: 5:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $1.24, CO calls $1.24

Hero shows A:club: K:club: (Pre 73%, Flop 85.4%, Turn 95.5%)CO shows K:heart: 3:heart: (Pre 27%, Flop 14.6%, Turn 4.5%)Hero wins $4.77

I isoraise the weak limper

I bet for value...now looking at it I could have made it a bit bigger, I didnt notice there could be draws here

I bet on smaller side on the turn and I aim to keep his weaker Kx hands in the pot too...I think he is capable of folding weak Kx hands to bigger bets here and I didnt really think at the time board could be good for drawing anything that good here(as I said I didnt see at the flop that many hands could continue here QJ,J9 89-in his case), if he was one very loose calling station I would just bet it near pot...5 doesnt change much here

same dead card on the river and I bet 1/2 pot just to get his weak Kx hands to call

if the board was less coordinated than it was here, this line would be ok?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Given how dry the turn is I think we should cbet larger on the turn. I don't see why we need to bet only half pot there. Why would a fish fold a Kx hand on a blank turn?

On the river we can also bet bigger as that's a perfect card. No pair is folding.

You lost a ton of value here.