[NL2-NL10] AKs on BB

• HrabriLavek
      CO is 41/13 AF 4.3 over 105 hands - capable of doing crazy stuff like stacking off with J8s
      donking 56% on 9 occasions

BU is 20/12 AF 2.5 over 776 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.86)
      Hero ($7.07)
      UTG ($1.52)
      UTG+1 ($1.35)
      UTG+2 ($4)
      MP1 ($3.96)
      MP2 ($3.78)
      CO ($8.35)
      BTN ($4.10)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.04, BTN raises to $0.20, fold, Hero calls $0.16, CO calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.62) A:spade: 7:club: 3:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.29, BTN calls $0.29, Hero raises to $0.96, CO folds, BTN folds

Hero shows K:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero wins $1.42

I call my AKs in order to keep the loose player in the pot, I would just isolate myself vs BU if I raised here...my hand is suited so it also has more combinations it can hit

I hit nice hand on the flop, I check to see what the CO and BU are going to do

I know in these occasions I should have donked probably myself to get the loose player to call...

CO bets in, I dont think he is very strong and I think BU doesnt want to believe that either...I put BU on Ax hand and as for CO he could be doing this with 7x or suited cards

hoped BU would fold on COs bet so I can call and get to play heads up vs CO, I decide to raise as I think CO will call with allot of his range and BU will probably just quit the pot....I failed

big mistake that I didnt lead into the pot?
  • 1 reply