Elephant on Mansion

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hi, i downloaded 0.58 elephant ... install...enter my license.... and start to import... but when it was finished stil 0 hands imported..so i decided to play and make some hands .. . i played about 50 hands... every hand thath i play elephant tried to inport but nothing happend still 0 hands imported...

my pt3 can clearly import hand but elephant dont..and HUD doest working-no statistics on table. please help

im playing on mansion..sry for my english
  • 6 replies
    • mdkpoker83
      mdkpoker83
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm using only the trial version of elephant but it seems to work on mansion.

In order to be able to import my hands I had to set the path to the installation directory of MansionPoker. If yours is not installed in C:\\ProgramFiles\\Mansion you should change it to your installation of Mansion. You'll find this on import tab.

I hope it helps,
      Bogdan
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      thanks but i know that.... i have datebase on my mansion folder ... i alredy set path to this file but elephant dont importing hands.... he uses this file but 0 count imported ...vhen i used PT3 it works... but i played on Fulltilt too and no problem with elephant there...

it doesnt matter to much coz im SNG player but i get my license so i try to play some cash and taste it ....

i have allrady another very good calculator but id like to have stats on table no in other window so i try everything ... pT3...pokerace hud ... elephant...doesnt working at all...
    • Mart1
      Mart1
      Bronze
      SNGs wont work with PT on Ongame sites...
      Probably Elephant doesnt work for the same reason?!?
    • MrTrout
      MrTrout
      Bronze
      elephant working fine on mansion for me, i didnt try to import any hh's tho but it is saving my hh's and the HUD appears to be working fine as with all other features.
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mart1
      SNGs wont work with PT on Ongame sites...
      Probably Elephant doesnt work for the same reason?!?
      Is there any site which support tourneys from OnGame sites? I am playing at mansion SNGs MTTs and would like to track it somehow.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      elephant is crap... i reinstaled maybe 20times not working at all ... yes there is officialpokerankings site where u can free watch MTT results