Holdem manager problem

• AlissaPoker
      I just bought the holdem manager small stakes.
      I used my 30 days free trial on everleaf a few months ago.

I bought the version because I start playing zoom poker at pokerstars. Now I cant set the player in holdem manager to my pokerstars username. The database only load my old hands. (I cant find how to delete them)
      And the new hands arent imported?

I just cant get anything done with HM2...
      Please help me :O
  • 4 replies
    • adasko99
      Don't worry, HM2 requires a lot of configuring and figuring out, but once you have done it - it's a great tool :)
      Is your PokerStars client running as administrator?
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by AlissaPoker
      I just cant get anything done with HM2...
      Please help me :O
      HM2 has extremely good tech support.

When you email them at hm2support@holdemmanager.com
      They will respond with the suggestion that you do the following.
      If you do it beforehand, it might just fix your problem, and even if not, then you can let them know that you have done all the steps.

from an HM2 support email
      1) Please make sure you are installing on an administrator account and running as an administrator.

2) Please turn off UAC.

3) You'll need to add:
      - hmupdate.exe (only exists during update)
      - holdemmanager.exe
      - hudfuncapps.exe
      - postgres and pg_ctl, your poker client .exe
      - table ninja.exe
      - notecaddy.business.dll and notecaddy.contents.dll from the modules folder in holdemmanager's program files folder (you might have to type in the names in some firewalls, they do not show) to the exceptions list in your firewall and antivirus.

4) Make sure that windows is fully updated. Keep checking for updates until it says twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.

5) You need to make sure that this folder*, as well as c:\programfiles\holdemmanager2, c:\hm2archive, c:\hmarchive and your site's hand history folder are each not read only** and that all permissions are set to full for your user name. ***

8/7/Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
      Good luck!
    • netsrak
      First thing is to configure the import of Stars hands: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup
    • AlissaPoker
      THanks for the help guys, my problem was that the the handhistory was in dutch not english ....