This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Qq

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      Prima
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($10.20) 102bb
      BTN ($15.38) 154bb
      cozacu (SB) ($10) 100bb
      BB ($8.58) 86bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) cozacu is SB Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      1 fold, BTN raises to $0.40, cozacu raises to $1.30, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.90

Flop: 9:spade: 4:club: A:club: ($2.30, 2 players)
      cozacu bets $1.25, BTN raises to $2.85, cozacu folds

Final Pot: $6.40

BTN wins $6.54 (net +$2.79)

cozacu lost $2.55

villain unknown

PF = standard more or less based on his opening size

Flop = I think cbeting here is better than x/call and have no clue where I am with the hand... I had no info on villain and I considered one is rarely raising the flop there with a bluff.

Do you agree with the cbet? Is there any point in calling the flop raise with no history?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I would just c/c F and T and c/f R. In my opinion at NL10, people don't recognize the fact that they should be in a 3barrel or give up mode when you take this check/call line, so I think they usually bluff once or twice and then give up on the River.

This means that you can just c/c F and T and c/f R and feel pretty comfortable about your decision.

Flop: When you get raised here, it's hard to say what the best line is here. I would assume that this guy is weighted more towards flush draws than AX (who ever raises AX or sets here?) I could be wrong though, and if we are wrong and opt for the bet/call line here it will turn out to be huge mistake, so i don't mind making the nitty option of bet/folding after we decide to bet.

If he calls, turn decision is tough. board is pretty dry, if it had some straight draws as well I'll probably c/c the Turn. Also requires some information about his Flop floating tendencies. if he has a low Flop fold to cbet, he may be calling flop with some backdoor draws like JsTs, KsQs, KcQd, 8s7s type of hands so you can argue for c/c T c/f R.

Thanks.