$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

CO ($10.20) 102bb
      BTN ($15.38) 154bb
      cozacu (SB) ($10) 100bb
      BB ($8.58) 86bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) cozacu is SB Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      1 fold, BTN raises to $0.40, cozacu raises to $1.30, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.90

Flop: 9:spade: 4:club: A:club: ($2.30, 2 players)
      cozacu bets $1.25, BTN raises to $2.85, cozacu folds

Final Pot: $6.40

BTN wins $6.54 (net +$2.79)

cozacu lost $2.55

villain unknown

PF = standard more or less based on his opening size

Flop = I think cbeting here is better than x/call and have no clue where I am with the hand... I had no info on villain and I considered one is rarely raising the flop there with a bluff.

Do you agree with the cbet? Is there any point in calling the flop raise with no history?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

I would just c/c F and T and c/f R. In my opinion at NL10, people don't recognize the fact that they should be in a 3barrel or give up mode when you take this check/call line, so I think they usually bluff once or twice and then give up on the River.

This means that you can just c/c F and T and c/f R and feel pretty comfortable about your decision.

Flop: When you get raised here, it's hard to say what the best line is here. I would assume that this guy is weighted more towards flush draws than AX (who ever raises AX or sets here?) I could be wrong though, and if we are wrong and opt for the bet/call line here it will turn out to be huge mistake, so i don't mind making the nitty option of bet/folding after we decide to bet.

If he calls, turn decision is tough. board is pretty dry, if it had some straight draws as well I'll probably c/c the Turn. Also requires some information about his Flop floating tendencies. if he has a low Flop fold to cbet, he may be calling flop with some backdoor draws like JsTs, KsQs, KcQd, 8s7s type of hands so you can argue for c/c T c/f R.