Bonus Points? :D

• Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Today I logged in and had Silver account, even though yesterday I was still bronze and I don't play much on any tracked account as I use PokerStars as my main site to play. I was lacking like 58 SP to get silver. Then I checked and I received 100 Bonus Points. I was wondering for what? :D
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Rihard,

Did you deposit at another poker room by any chance or maybe you got a free money offer that you accepted?

Regards,
      Gary
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Rihard,

Did you deposit at another poker room by any chance or maybe you got a free money offer that you accepted?

Regards,
      Gary
      I think I did deposit 10GBP on Betfair couple weeks ago. And william hill gave me $20 offer with $10 paid instantly into my account, and it was without depositing, though they want me to deposit for extra $10.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey again,

I'm not quite sure it could be from either transaction :) As a moderator I don't have access to this information so if you want to know for definite where your bonus points came from you can send our wonderful customer support team a ticket and you should have the answer within a few short hours!

Regards,
      Gary