[NL20-NL50] SH NL50 KK single-raised pot

• Majestaet
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.50, BU folds, Hero calls $1.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.5) 6, 6, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.00, Hero raises to $6.00, CO raises to $10.00, Hero calls $4.00.

Turn: ($23.5) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($23.5) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $12.00, CO calls $12.00.

Final Pot: $47.5.

CO 18/13 CO-Steal 20(3/15) AF 1(0/inf/inf) 105hands

pre: BB plays 67/50 3bet 20 on just 12 hands...maybe I should just Raise, but I overinterpetrated the stats a little, I think. But ok...

as played: postflop:

wanted to c/r + b Turn + push River here. MaxEV-plan?

Was unsure how to interpetrate his min-re-raise. My thinkings: If it is for value, he will continue betting and we go all-in, even if I dont raise the flop again. If it is the first part of a bluff he will continue it on the Turn--->just calling here should be maxEV?

River: Donk(Size?) or c/c or c/r?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

Preflop: its good that you are thinking of slowplaying to let the fish in. U should consider the fish type though. If fish is super looose he will also coldcall 3bets with a really wide range so this would male 3betting better

Another trick i like to use is to min3bet fake misclick. Fish can come along, pot gets a little larger, and buhas option to resqueeze 4bet.

I think postflop is reasonable. Dont see any point in jamming flop unless u think he stacks off some tx or draws here. Given starting positions i think he can have many 6x hands.

River: i dont think he has that many tx and 6x, our hand looks a lot like a busted draq so i think we can lead here and expect to get hero called by some ace highs.