This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH NL50 KK single-raised pot

• Majestaet
      Majestaet
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $23.33
      CO:
      $82.97
      BU:
      $5.69
      SB (Hero):
      $50.25
      BB:
      $83.58

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.50, BU folds, Hero calls $1.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.5) 6, 6, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.00, Hero raises to $6.00, CO raises to $10.00, Hero calls $4.00.

Turn: ($23.5) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($23.5) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $12.00, CO calls $12.00.

Final Pot: $47.5.

CO 18/13 CO-Steal 20(3/15) AF 1(0/inf/inf) 105hands

pre: BB plays 67/50 3bet 20 on just 12 hands...maybe I should just Raise, but I overinterpetrated the stats a little, I think. But ok...

as played: postflop:

wanted to c/r + b Turn + push River here. MaxEV-plan?

Was unsure how to interpetrate his min-re-raise. My thinkings: If it is for value, he will continue betting and we go all-in, even if I dont raise the flop again. If it is the first part of a bluff he will continue it on the Turn--->just calling here should be maxEV?

River: Donk(Size?) or c/c or c/r?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: its good that you are thinking of slowplaying to let the fish in. U should consider the fish type though. If fish is super looose he will also coldcall 3bets with a really wide range so this would male 3betting better

Another trick i like to use is to min3bet fake misclick. Fish can come along, pot gets a little larger, and buhas option to resqueeze 4bet.

I think postflop is reasonable. Dont see any point in jamming flop unless u think he stacks off some tx or draws here. Given starting positions i think he can have many 6x hands.

River: i dont think he has that many tx and 6x, our hand looks a lot like a busted draq so i think we can lead here and expect to get hero called by some ace highs.

Thanks