This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

500 sit and go's in one week

• JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      Here are my plans for the next 7 days, starting on thursday(my lucky day lol).

I am going to play $6.50 turbo six handed sit and go's on fulltilt(27% rakeback), four at a time, with an average of at least seven per hour for 10 hours a day, for seven days straight(im on summer hols im not another poker degenerate :) ).

My goal is to have played 500 sit and go's in total for the week, here are the numbers.

500 times $6 buy in is $3000 plus 500 times $0.50c is $250($182.50 after rakeback). Total of $3182.5.

The minimum amount i expect to make from this is $418 or 20% R.O.I.
      20% R.O.I would be total cashes of $3600 thus giving me my $418 expected profits anything more than that is a bonus.

In order to achieve 20% R.O.I i need to come first 100 times and second 100 out of 500. I think this is a very reasonable target.

Next week i am going to do exactly the same but at the $11 limits if all goes weel this week.

I should also earn a bonus of $25 per week from the iron man promo and 1750 fulltilt points.

In the last 2 weeks i done something very similar on pokerstars. Playing only turbo 6 handed sit and go's $6.50's. I played 339 games, i came 1st 85 times and i came 2nd 68 times, thats 153 cashes in 339 games u can tell by my sharkscope graph(N17JFJF pokerstars).
      I invested $2010 and $167.5 in fees and made a total profit of $685.30 which i was pretty happy about, i also came 3rd in venus battle of the planets high orbit and luckily for me i was 2x week which gave me another $360. So all in all not a bad couple of weeks.

Well anyhow thats the plan i will let u guys know how it goes. The reason i am posting this is because it gives me added motivation and also id like to discuss certain situations that arise with people who are also grinding the turbo 6 handed sit and go's. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.
  • 6 replies