only 6 tables

• pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: Hi im a big fan of 888 poker, luv playing there
      But.... the only 6 tables for cash games is kinda crazy
      I understand that 888 made this decision because it would speed up tables for players that are not regs.
      But there is nothing stopping reg players playing 6 tables at 888 and 6 tables on another network, which would slow the tables down on 888.

Is there any way around playing more than 6 tables on 888 ?
      Could 888 not allow more than 6 tables, and create faster cash ring turbo tables for none regs ?

I think 888 are loosing out on business here , as alot of players are now playing on 888 and a different network at the same time.
  • 4 replies
    • pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      bump bump bump bump bump
    • BradNitt
      BradNitt
      Platinum
      Originally posted by pokernewbie28

Could 888 not allow more than 6 tables, and create faster cash ring turbo tables for none regs ?

no
      they dont allow you more then 6
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: Hi im a big fan of 888 poker, luv playing there
      I understand that 888 made this decision because it would speed up tables for players that are not regs.
      But there is nothing stopping reg players playing 6 tables at 888 and 6 tables on another network, which would slow the tables down on 888.

I think 888 are loosing out on business here , as alot of players are now playing on 888 and a different network at the same time.
      How many tables you play usually? And at what stakes?
    • Bricio
      Bricio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thirit2

How many tables you play usually? And at what stakes?
      Cash Games to the maximum is 6, but you can open tables Tournament and Sit And Gos to put more volume.