L

• 16 replies
    • JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      Or you could play less games with a higher buy in of course!
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JFN17
      indeed, this is my next years' goal, but for 200$+ sng's
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      But you play $6 and $11 games! correct?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      indeed, this is my next years' goal, but for 200$+ sng's
      Race ya!!! lol
    • JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      yes i do thats not the point of the thread nitpicker. Also if u read it correctly i said starting 2009 and hopefully by then i will be playin these limits. As i have gone from $1 limits to $11 and $22 in 4 weeks and have a healthy roi at all limits i have played. Dont be such a smart ass man. I said if PLAYER plays etc etc i never said if I play!
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      yes i do thats not the point of the thread nitpicker. Also if u read it correctly i said starting 2009 and hopefully by then i will be playin these limits. As i have gone from $1 limits to $11 and $22 in 4 weeks and have a healthy roi at all limits i have played. Dont be such a smart ass man. I said if PLAYER plays etc etc i never said if I play!
      high goals + ambition is never bad anyway. As long as you make sure a downswing doesnt totally destroy your motivation, these dreams are always good.
    • JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      If the same scenario was played at fulltilt poker u would get roughly $54000 rakeback and $6000 bonus'.
      But on stars u get $132,000 back thats why if u are a high limits player its best to play on stars i think but if u are a low limits player u get more back from fulltilt(27% rakeback).
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      If the same scenario was played at fulltilt poker u would get roughly $54000 rakeback and $6000 bonus'.
      But on stars u get $132,000 back thats why if u are a high limits player its best to play on stars i think but if u are a low limits player u get more back from fulltilt(27% rakeback).
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      You know, that wasn't being sarcastic one bit. I asked a question. WTF is wrong with your damn attitude. In future I wont reply in any of your threads, so fuck you. You have only started posting today, and already act like this site is yours.

People like you will be the end of me posting on these forums. I do as much as I can, I evaluate peoples videos, I have coaching sessions with players I know I can help be better, people on the IRC and forums have sent me numerous videos of them playing, for me to help them, and always ask for my advice, which i'm happy to share, all for free. The coaches charge for this shit, and i'm here like a fucking dick, so knowbodies like you can come on here after one day of posting, and give me shit.

Why do I do this? I'll tell you why, to help the community. I have had alot of help, and now I'm playing higher stakes, it's my turn to put the effort in for the lower stakes players.

Not no more, I dont want any more video sessions with knowone, I dont want anyone to send me the videos, i'm no longer letting people watch me play.

Your a fucking moron. Absolute fucking dick you are!!!!!

You know what guys, I dont even think i'll post here anymore. Everything just gets threw back in your face by fucking idiots like you.
    • JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      why so serious man. Lighten up. Im 100% sure ur help is appreciated by many people. I have read ur comments well some of them and yeah very helpful in general. Relax dude! Its all good in da hood!
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      You know, that wasn't being sarcastic one bit. I asked a question. WTF is wrong with your damn attitude. In future I wont reply in any of your threads, so fuck you. You have only started posting today, and already act like this site is yours.

People like you will be the end of me posting on these forums. I do as much as I can, I evaluate peoples videos, I have coaching sessions with players I know I can help be better, people on the IRC and forums have sent me numerous videos of them playing, for me to help them, and always ask for my advice, which i'm happy to share, all for free. The coaches charge for this shit, and i'm here like a fucking dick, so knowbodies like you can come on here after one day of posting, and give me shit.

Why do I do this? I'll tell you why, to help the community. I have had alot of help, and now I'm playing higher stakes, it's my turn to put the effort in for the lower stakes players.

Not no more, I dont want any more video sessions with knowone, I dont want anyone to send me the videos, i'm no longer letting people watch me play.

Your a fucking moron. Absolute fucking dick you are!!!!!

You know what guys, I dont even think i'll post here anymore. Everything just gets threw back in your face by fucking idiots like you.
      nah, keep posting, this is just one guy with some issues. Just laugh at it, its too pathetic to get very upset about.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      i thought the goal was to make money while playing, not from rakeback :)
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suvalgysiu
      i thought the goal was to make money while playing, not from rakeback :)
      both incorrect imo. The goal is to have fun, play well, and improve your game.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      but what fun will u have if u loose? so.. turns out i was right all along :D
    • JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      K
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Closing this since the thread has now completely de-railed and OP has taken his leave from the community.