s'n'gs and tournaments

• stoparikas
      stoparikas
      Bronze
      since im waiting for my 50$ in ftp i have been playing poker on partypoker for playchips. I havesnt tried sss cuz its kinda not working on playchips :) but tried to participate in s'gn'gs and tournaments. well i never finish lower than 4th place in s'n'g games so totaly i got 2 fourth places 3 third 2 seconds and 3 first places. And in tournaments i manage to get to wining places:) yesterday there were 3040 players and i finished 278 and today from 1110 players i finished 52. i wonder if these nombers will differ a lot in real money games?
  • 3 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Nice! But........

Dont work with these stats in mind, because you'll be disapointed. Sry!

Play chips is nothing like real money tbh, and they play totally different styles.

Just read, and reread the articles, visit coachings, watch videos, and post sample hands. If you do all this, and dont give up when you loose abit. Then your on your way to being a winning player.

If you keep at it, this site will help you make $$$.

GL at the tables
      Stiev
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Playchips are really different. I guess 10c games can be quite similar to playchips but still - even that little money change the way some players think. But if you are winning good on playchip games then it means you are doing something right. Add training this site offers and its very likely that you might become a winning player.

Poker is a thing that can be learnt. If you dont have a talent from your birth, you cans till pick it up and win $.
    • stoparikas
      stoparikas
      Bronze
      :) ill keep it in mind :) as soon as ill become bronze member im gona learn as much as this site offers, cuz i cant read all the articles now :)