kokicar

• kokicar
      kokicar
      Bronze
      Hello!
      My name is Gregor. I came from Slovenia and i play poker about 2 years. I decide to play on Titan and get points and i can watch videos here and learn. I start on micro limits. i was playing on Pokerstars NL10 ZOOM but because i tilt i loose 2 times my bankroll and that's why i start here from the beginning.

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      I like to play any game with cards and of course i want to get some money, which would be very nice!

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      My biggest weakness is TILT. Few days ago i was looking in my book where i was writting my session (profit...) and it was good until one day i just play very bad (bad decisions, bad beats) and then just go really wrong hehe. I thing my weakness also is that i all the time look graph and then thinking about that too much. how to get quickly as possible back money...

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?
      Tight aggressive means that we don't play many hands. Not only we select hands which we play, but also the position from which we plays them. An aggressive poker player will never limp into a pot, but will raise or even re-raise if the situation warrants it. An aggressive poker player generally always continuation bets.

i know my english is not good so i'm sorry :D have a nice day
  • 1 reply