This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What does "clear a bonus" mean?

• mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Hi, guys!

I started playing on Full tilt poker. I got my $50 from PS.com

And I saw I got 120 days to clear the bonus. But I couldn't find any info what exactly means to clear the bunus.

So please explain to me. :P

Thanks in advance!
  • 4 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Here you can read how to clear your bonus: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/25
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mishkagg,

Bonuses are usually cleared by playing a certain number of raked hands. For the Full Tilt bonus you need 16.7 Full Tilt Points for every dollar so to clear the $50 bonus, you need 835 Full Tilt Points.

The bonus is paid out in step of $5.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello mishkagg,

Bonuses are usually cleared by playing a certain number of raked hands. For the Full Tilt bonus you need 16.7 Full Tilt Points for every dollar so to clear the $50 bonus, you need 835 Full Tilt Points.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Oh, thanks you for the answer!

Can I ask one more question? What happens if I don't manage to get 835 Full Tilt Points in 4 months? Do I lose $50 from my account on Full tilt poker or what?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello mishkagg,

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Oh, thanks you for the answer!

Can I ask one more question? What happens if I don't manage to get 835 Full Tilt Points in 4 months? Do I lose $50 from my account on Full tilt poker or what?
      Hello mishkagg,

The starting capital you received was $50+$50 so a total of $100. You already have $50 of these on your account - and a further $50 will be released in $5 steps. You have 4 months to clear these additional $50. If you don't manage to clear the entire $50 by 4 months time you will have whatever you have managed to clear by then (and simply have missed the chance to clear the rest).

Nothing is subtracted.

Best regards
      SoyCD