Weekly Vote: What kind of additional coaching would you like to see next?

• Poll
    • What kind of additional coaching would you like to see next?

FL hand evaluation coaching
        46%
        SSS low-and midstakes coaching (Silver status)
        19%
        NL full ring coaching (Silver status)
        17%
        SNG public private coaching (Bronze status)
        11%
        SNG public private coaching (Silver status)
        7%
      Total: 72 Votes
    • tivaa
      tivaa
      Bronze
      Coachings such as FL short handed beginner, NL SH advanced or Omaha full ring are just some of the various sessions provided by hasenbraten, firsttsunami, Sim87 co. Is there an additional coaching you would like us to offer?

If the coaching format you would like to see next is not in the list, you can post it here. Please discuss!

Please tell us why you think we need your preferred coaching. The better your arguments the higher the probability that we integrate this coaching into the coaching schedule.
  • 13 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I would like to see SSS and SNG Bronze and Silver Status
      BUT
      I could only choose 1 so I went for the SSS
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Instead of a Silver SSS coaching, Like Hasenbraten's BSS PUBLIC private coaching.

A SSS Public Private coaching would be a so much better alternative. I personally think that you can learn much more as Silver status by witnessing yourself play or someone else play during the coaching + live feedback of both Coach and Player based on his plays.

Ofcourse Silver articles/strategy will be most of the time applied so its completely different than Xarry's Gold coaching or Leo's/Jaro's Bronze coaching.

As said, also the interaction/participation between Member , Player and Coach will certainly improve as some could be judged immediately whether the play was good or the opposite: a no-no.

A requirement however is that the player must speak English with a decent microphone and stuff. And he volunteers to play with his own BR just as in Hasenbraten's Coaching.

Reaching Silver Status with SSS is easy, but to apply silver articles with SSS takes quite some time and experience, now with the help of BOTH coach and fellow silver/gold+ members, players will improve their play.

I think the cutting edge is the participation/interaction feature as I really like this BSS Public private coaching of Hasenbraten even though I am a SSS player.

Gerv =)
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      FLHU is what I want! :)
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      I would like to see :
      1)NL full ring for silver because beginners need strong basis to switch to SH.
      2)SSS silver
      3)basic MTT.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I not need this coaching but I noticed there aren't any choaching of the $ 1,2 and $ 3,4 all the beginner coachings are from $ 11 sng which I think is more like intermidiate. there should be a choaching for these very low limits.

Also a SH PLO coaching is needed.

And a SH SNG coaching
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      1) NL HU
      2) SH PLO
      3) MTT
    • Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      Gotta get some HU Cash and SNG
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zeffke
      1) NL HU
      2) SH PLO
      3) MTT
      MTT is interesting ofcourse HU would be cool too.
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      How about a FL SH public private coaching? I have watched some of hasenbratens NL ppc's and I think this is a good format, as you learn alot when the coach explains other people's mistakes instead of only explaining the good plays straight up.

As many of us probably make the same kinds of mistakes, especially as beginners, watching public private coahings is a great way to plug leaks, imho.

Only one thing missing, and that is introducing this coaching format to us FL'ers!!!
    • fermion314
      fermion314
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Foxxxen
      How about a FL SH public private coaching? I have watched some of hasenbratens NL ppc's and I think this is a good format, as you learn alot when the coach explains other people's mistakes instead of only explaining the good plays straight up.

As many of us probably make the same kinds of mistakes, especially as beginners, watching public private coahings is a great way to plug leaks, imho.

Only one thing missing, and that is introducing this coaching format to us FL'ers!!!
      seconded!
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      NL heads up :)
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      I would definately like to see a BSS FR coaching...all coachings that are a bit more advanced are SH.
    • bckdrflush
      bckdrflush
      Bronze
      NL 6max SnG's please.