Rookie Freerolls

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Anyone won a lot on the old rookie Freerolls you can enter within the first 90 of making your first deposit? I got $20 on one of the monthly's so i'm interested to see if anyone made any more.

Oh, while i'm posting i was wondering if anyone would know why my strategypoints might not be going up anymore? I went on a 2 week holiday but that was 3.5 weeks ago.... this last week none of my points seem to have counted.
  • 5 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Rookie Freerolls wasted a lot of my time so I quit playing them when I first started to play on Party :D
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      How did they waste your time Gerv? I find them quite fun to play. (as long as they don't have Too many entrants)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      How did they waste your time Gerv? I find them quite fun to play. (as long as they don't have Too many entrants)
      Well I cannot play Multi-Tourneys at once and I just don't have motivation to play those Freerolls due the lack of solid prize payout.
      Since I dont have to buy-in anything, I just don't 'mind'

I will try-out some new strats I learned in Freerolls/Lowbuyin MTTs but that will be in the long term
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      See what you mean Gerv. the only one i actually care doing well in is the 10k one and i don't seem to get there due to "playmoney tilt" lol

you know? the whole, "hey i've got 72o, wouldn't it be funny if i won a hand by going all in with it!"
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      they seem to have changed these rookie $100 from "made deposit in last 90 days" to "bankroll builder £100, made deposit in last 60 days" looks like i can't play them anymore :'(