This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rookie Freerolls

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Anyone won a lot on the old rookie Freerolls you can enter within the first 90 of making your first deposit? I got $20 on one of the monthly's so i'm interested to see if anyone made any more.

Oh, while i'm posting i was wondering if anyone would know why my strategypoints might not be going up anymore? I went on a 2 week holiday but that was 3.5 weeks ago.... this last week none of my points seem to have counted.
  • 5 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Rookie Freerolls wasted a lot of my time so I quit playing them when I first started to play on Party :D
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      How did they waste your time Gerv? I find them quite fun to play. (as long as they don't have Too many entrants)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      How did they waste your time Gerv? I find them quite fun to play. (as long as they don't have Too many entrants)
      Well I cannot play Multi-Tourneys at once and I just don't have motivation to play those Freerolls due the lack of solid prize payout.
      Since I dont have to buy-in anything, I just don't 'mind'

I will try-out some new strats I learned in Freerolls/Lowbuyin MTTs but that will be in the long term
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      See what you mean Gerv. the only one i actually care doing well in is the 10k one and i don't seem to get there due to "playmoney tilt" lol

you know? the whole, "hey i've got 72o, wouldn't it be funny if i won a hand by going all in with it!"
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      they seem to have changed these rookie $100 from "made deposit in last 90 days" to "bankroll builder £100, made deposit in last 60 days" looks like i can't play them anymore :'(