Raked hand Promo

• baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      There is something i don`t understand, i played in the last 2 days 21k hands and still someone gained on my position and he even got 3k points over me. I don`t think there is any way humanly possibile to play that much. He would had to play around 35k hands and i played yesterday one session 13h long 12 multi table that got me 13k hand. WTF
      And the second thing if i check in the client in raked hands tab it says i played since 16th march 51k raked hands but on the leaderboards i have only 20k+ points.
      Something is fishy, maybe someone here can enlight me:D
  • 5 replies
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Hey,

sick session :) did you manage to make it winning session?;)
      I guess those guys are either bots or they are multi accounting.

Regarding second thing I think client shows wrong number of hands. Just apply "saw flop" filter in your holdem manager and you will get correct number of raked hands. I checked this, HM result and rake race result the same.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      sick session!! :D

whats the multi account thing? how can they play more hands having more accounts? wouldn't that be harder

EDIT: would it be like, playing HU, limp. fold flop.?
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      No, multi is like 2 people playing on the same account. I was BE, wasn`t that focused after 7-8h, i just want this sick race to finish already so that i can focus more on my game. It`s sad that i put that much time in to this race just to loose to some multi or bots. I played over 100k hands in 2 weeks, i had sessions when i had 2 downswings :) ).
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by baraiant
      I played over 100k hands in 2 weeks...
      :f_o: crazy volume! i presume this is on regular tables as the blaze ones never run

bet you would have got some nice rake-back :megusta:
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Yes, it was at normal tables. It`s a joke how 2 players from the first 2 possition advance. One of them made 6k points in one day and i bet by tomorow he will score another 4k. I hate it when the competition is not fair.