This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Raked hand Promo

• baraiant
      baraiant
      Bronze
      There is something i don`t understand, i played in the last 2 days 21k hands and still someone gained on my position and he even got 3k points over me. I don`t think there is any way humanly possibile to play that much. He would had to play around 35k hands and i played yesterday one session 13h long 12 multi table that got me 13k hand. WTF
      And the second thing if i check in the client in raked hands tab it says i played since 16th march 51k raked hands but on the leaderboards i have only 20k+ points.
      Something is fishy, maybe someone here can enlight me:D
  • 5 replies
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Platinum
      Hey,

sick session :) did you manage to make it winning session?;)
      I guess those guys are either bots or they are multi accounting.

Regarding second thing I think client shows wrong number of hands. Just apply "saw flop" filter in your holdem manager and you will get correct number of raked hands. I checked this, HM result and rake race result the same.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      sick session!! :D

whats the multi account thing? how can they play more hands having more accounts? wouldn't that be harder

EDIT: would it be like, playing HU, limp. fold flop.?
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Bronze
      No, multi is like 2 people playing on the same account. I was BE, wasn`t that focused after 7-8h, i just want this sick race to finish already so that i can focus more on my game. It`s sad that i put that much time in to this race just to loose to some multi or bots. I played over 100k hands in 2 weeks, i had sessions when i had 2 downswings :) ).
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by baraiant
      I played over 100k hands in 2 weeks...
      :f_o: crazy volume! i presume this is on regular tables as the blaze ones never run

bet you would have got some nice rake-back :megusta:
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Bronze
      Yes, it was at normal tables. It`s a joke how 2 players from the first 2 possition advance. One of them made 6k points in one day and i bet by tomorow he will score another 4k. I hate it when the competition is not fair.