Moneybookers Bank Account verification

• 16 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      2. Verify bank account/credit card
      These are two separate, but almost identical verifications.

To correctly verify either bank account or credit card you need to upload funds from credit card/bank account (after registrating them at Skrill).

Add a new bank account into your Skrill account. Once funds reach you Skrill account you will need to withdraw any amount back into registered credit card/bank account.

Once funds are back into your credit card/bank account you should send confirmation (statement) from your credit card/bank account at Skrill support.

To do this choose e-mail support option, then “Account/Security” section and “You have requested information and/or documents from me” option, attach your document as image file or pdf file and type:

Dear Skrill,
      I would like to have my debit card/bank account verified. Please find attached confirmation file of relevant deposit.

P.S. I found that tutorial for you on other website.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, janarlag !
      Before I answer you question, let me take a moment to welcome you to the PokerStrategy.com forums !

May I suggest you take a moment to introduce yourself ?

I was going to send you a link to the instructions on Skrill's site -- possibly because I can't verify a bank account from Canada.

However, I believe that this is what you need to do:
        click on the "My Account" tab
        click on "summary"
        At the bottom is a section "Account limits" -- next to one of the limits will be a link "increase" in which you will find instructions appropriate to you.

If that doesn't work for you...
        click "email support'
        click the "deposits" tab
        click "other deposit queries" and put your question into the box.

All the best,
      --VS
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      Thank you very much!

Is there any minimum or maximum deposit for this verification,i want to deposit 100$.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, janarlag
      Your limits will be displayed on the page, if I recall correctly

At least, the maximum limit is

--VS
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      I meant that verification :

NAME VERIFICATION METHODS
      The following verification method(s) will verify your name and increase your outgoing transaction limit:
      METHOD LIMIT INCREASE DURATION
      Verify your bank account + 15000.00 EUR 2-3 days
      We will send you a dummy payment with a very small amount to the bank account which you wish to verify. In the reference field of the payment we will include a unique verification code. This code you will have to enter after you receive the payment in the same section of your Skrill (Moneybookers) account where you requested the verification.

I dont understand this part,can someone explain me ?
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      We will send you a dummy payment with a very small amount to the bank account which you wish to verify. In the reference field of the payment we will include a unique verification code. This code you will have to enter after you receive the payment in the same section of your Skrill (Moneybookers) account where you requested the verification.

I dont understand this part,can someone explain me ?

If I remember correctly, it mean they are going to send a few cents to your bank as a deposit. Between .02-.25
      When you get it you then have to log back in and tell them how much they sent you as your verification.

Hope that helps.

:pokerface:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Ah, OK, now I understand what you are trying to do.

Unfortunately, this option is not available to me, so I cannot tell you exactly what to do.

In general terms, though the process goes like this:
        You provide the details of the bank account you want to link.
        Once they have the banking details, they make a small deposit or two to your account.
        When you see those deposits, there will be code or two..
        Copy any such codes, then go back to Skrill where there will be a place to enter them.

I suggest that you ask Skrill directly if you have further problems.
      It may be necessary to wait until Monday -- or even Tuesday because this is a holiday weekend for many.

Peace,
      --VS
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Vorpal!

I have verified my debit card,i want to deposit 100$ to 888 poker and then withdraw about 250$ from 888 poker to MB and then to my bank account.

Can i still do it before verifying my address and bank account ?

Sorry for all these questions,im still noob :/
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Can i still do it before verifying my address and bank account ?

Hi, janarlag
      I suggest asking Skrill.

I don't work for Skrill, so I cannot verify if one action or another is correct.

When asking questions like this, it is always best to ask someone qualified to answer.

Regards,
      --VS
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      TheMarxBros3 that's credit/debit card verification,i have allready done that

if someone could say how they did their bank account verification
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      if someone could say how they did their bank account verification

Its been quite a few years since I used moneybookers (skrill) but back when I was a boy this is how I had my bank account verified.

1-I gave them my banking details
      2-they deposited .11 cents in my bank account which took 2 days.
      3-I went to my moneybookers home page and told them the amount they deposited
      4-Done and verified to cashout directly to my bank

Once again I hope that helps

:pokerface:
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      Thank you guys,i checked my bank account again and they have made dummy deposit to me,got verification code,now i only have to verify my address :)

If someone got questions about verification process im glad to help,ask :)
    • aliwaheed1980
      aliwaheed1980
      Basic
      What if i sent all the money in my skrill account before verification?! :(

i had like 350$ in my skrill and sent them all to my bank account which is not verified yet .... i sent 50$ then sent 300$ .... and not it's 6 days and no money in my bank account yet ... so now what can i do please?!!!

I am really in need for this money for many late bills and don't know what to do or where the money is :( ((((((

PLEASE HELP ME
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I just gave my bank account info on skrill. Do you get an e-mail that says they've deposited the dummy amount or do I just check on my own in 2-3 days?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey LudiCoka,

From what I recall, they won't send an email to say the dummy deposit has been made.

Certainly check in 2-3 days but don't be disappointed if it hasn't arrived yet. Mine took about 7-8 working days.

Also being Christmas time means they will be very busy.

Keep us updated.

Regards

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey LudiCoka,

From what I recall, they won't send an email to say the dummy deposit has been made.

Certainly check in 2-3 days but don't be disappointed if it hasn't arrived yet. Mine took about 7-8 working days.

Also being Christmas time means they will be very busy.

Keep us updated.

Regards

Laz
      All correct :)