This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Knockout ;]

• naknik1
      naknik1
      Bronze
      I'm new here at PS , i created account in FullTiltPoker and since I didnt got my 50$ yet ,
      im playing with some playmoney , I looked over the tournaments and as i see it the Knockout tournaments are worth the investment.

One of them with buy-in of 3+0.30$ ,sit n go , 90 players , 9 players are in the money- nice prizes from 5$ up to 72$, and for each player you knockout you are getting 0.5$(not so much but it cover some of the buy-in).

So what u all think about this tournament and if Knockout Tournments are and good ;)

Hope you can help me :)

Hilik.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello naknik1,

While these tournaments look fun, I would not recommend playing them with your beginning bankroll. You would only have around 15 buy-ins which is much too little for 90 player tournaments. Check out our ICM trainers in the download section (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/) - read the articles - and build your bankroll on the lower limit SNGs. Once you have a bankroll of around $150+ (preferably more) you can start taking some shots at the more high variance tournaments.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • naknik1
      naknik1
      Bronze
      Im better in big tournaments that require time and patience.
      but i will take ur advice and first of all build my beginning bankroll and
      only then take shots at the tournaments.

Thanks for the advice ;) , i will start practice on lowerlimit tournaments and lowNL, cant wait to start playing ;]