Knockout ;]

• naknik1
      naknik1
      Bronze
      I'm new here at PS , i created account in FullTiltPoker and since I didnt got my 50$ yet ,
      im playing with some playmoney , I looked over the tournaments and as i see it the Knockout tournaments are worth the investment.

One of them with buy-in of 3+0.30$ ,sit n go , 90 players , 9 players are in the money- nice prizes from 5$ up to 72$, and for each player you knockout you are getting 0.5$(not so much but it cover some of the buy-in).

So what u all think about this tournament and if Knockout Tournments are and good ;)

Hope you can help me :)

Hilik.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello naknik1,

While these tournaments look fun, I would not recommend playing them with your beginning bankroll. You would only have around 15 buy-ins which is much too little for 90 player tournaments. Check out our ICM trainers in the download section (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/) - read the articles - and build your bankroll on the lower limit SNGs. Once you have a bankroll of around $150+ (preferably more) you can start taking some shots at the more high variance tournaments.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • naknik1
      naknik1
      Bronze
      Im better in big tournaments that require time and patience.
      but i will take ur advice and first of all build my beginning bankroll and
      only then take shots at the tournaments.

Thanks for the advice ;) , i will start practice on lowerlimit tournaments and lowNL, cant wait to start playing ;]