$30.40
      MP2:
      $39.02
      MP3:
      $28.27
      CO:
      $32.35

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, Q.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.25, BU folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.75) 7, T, J (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.54, CO raises to $1.50, SB folds, Hero calls $0.96.

Turn: ($3.75) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($3.75) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.25, CO raises to $4.50, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.

villian 19/8 AF 3,7.
      Should i stack off flop here? I assume that my equity is highest here but i dont think that i have much of FE.

After his check on turn i put him mostly on draws cause tps and better he should be betting.

river is call right with this odds and since he is not having FHs most likely.
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Confidant,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: You called the flop raise to hit your draw and you did so on the river so i can't see how we bet small (and possibly induce with the weak line we talk) and then fold. What sample do we have on villain? He could easily be playing QQ-AA like this (looking to limp/reraise pre) and then failing at it postflop.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      i had about 80 hands on him.

on river i was quite confused cause i had no idea what he is checking on turn.

But i dont think that there is many hands that he can turn into bluff on river. But i aggre that my bet should be quite biggger for max value from lower flashes.

If i bet about 3,2 and he min raise it again would you call?
    • pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      Yeah, I think you have to call it. A-high flushes could raise more. And due to he is a limper he can have many suited card in his preflop range, there are weaker flushes and with such pot odds it is an easy call.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by confidant91
      i had about 80 hands on him.

on river i was quite confused cause i had no idea what he is checking on turn.

But i dont think that there is many hands that he can turn into bluff on river. But i aggre that my bet should be quite biggger for max value from lower flashes.

If i bet about 3,2 and he min raise it again would you call?
      There are draws in his range that can check back, both straight and FD so he could bluff versus our small bet with straight missed draws or may even raise a 4x for value. After all 4x could be part of his bluffing range.

Now, if we bet larger I think we could consider a fold but since he is aggro over 80 hands I'd probably still look at calling (but it would be closer).