Bronze
      CO: $5.45 (136.3 bb)
      BTN: $7.27 (181.7 bb)
      SB: $4 (100 bb)
      BB: $2.87 (71.8 bb)
      UTG: $4.06 (101.5 bb)
      MP: $8.32 (208 bb) 82/24/fld cbet 73/pf agg 24 50 35/WTSD 36/hands 51

Preflop: Hero is CO with A :spade: K:spade:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.08, CO raises to $0.32, 3 folds, MP calls $0.24

not much stats but he looks like a loose fish at least preflop. So i 3bet for value against the fish.

Flop: ($0.70) 7:spade: 2:heart: 8:spade: (2 players)
      MP checks, CO bets $0.36, MP calls $0.36

the flop is good with nut fd + 2 overs i cbet.

Turn: ($1.42) A:club: (2 players)
      MP checks, CO bets $0.94, MP raises to $1.88, CO calls $0.94

the turn i hit TPTK so i bet on the bigger side for value . When he min raise is . I think he has a strong hand. However with nut fd i cant fold So i call.

River: ($5.18) 5:heart: (2 players)
      MP bets $5.76 and is all-in, CO folds

on the river i fold i dont think that i beat much he usually gots 2p+ What u think ok play?
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop and flop are good.

On the turn, when he raises, I don't mind calling if you think he only raises better made hands here which is usually the case.

As played, the river doesn't help us so folding is fine.

Best,
      Plamen
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      On the turn, when he raises, I don't mind calling if you think he only raises better made hands here which is usually the case.

i dont hardly believe that he only raises better hands i have my doubts but he looks fishy so he prob has worst? so we could ship it on the turn ?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

This is a pretty standard Turn raise spot where a loose passive player almost always has two pairs or better when he raises the Turn.

Thus raising the Turn and playing for stacks is going to be a huge mistake. In order to justify shoving the Turn, you should have >50% equity vs villain's stacking off range. I would reckon that our equity is only 30% here at the very most.

Anyway pot odds are really good, and there's the small 5-10% chance that villain either has a worse made hand or is bluffing and shuts down on the River. We also have outs to the nut flush draw which we are mostly counting on to hit and cooler villain when he stacks off on spade rivers anyway.