HUD problems @ anon tables

• BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      So everything have worked fine, till yesterday.

When i open 3-4 or more anon tables @ microgaming, HUD only shows stats for max 3 ANON tables...other tables are blank empty...
      I tryed to find tables manually, but it doesnt help anything....

Maybe someone had similar problem and can help me out. :f_confused:
  • 19 replies
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      I had this prob yesterday on anon tables at unibet. And today was fine .. So firstly u can close hm and restart your PC and if this doesnt work wait until tomorrow ..

EDIT i was wrong its seems to be a prob at anon tables i have played 100 hands and the hud just appears in 3 /6 tables atm.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I had this today, except it only showed HUD for 2 tables (I had 4 open)...
    • Madejski
      Madejski
      Bronze
      I know what is causing this mess but I do not have solution. Few days ago Microgaming introduced new anon tables without a number following a name. It is simple "Anonymus". You can see in a lobby tables with a name "Anon Holdem 1", "Anon Holdem 2"... These tables are not problem because HUD recognizes them by their clearly different names. "Anonymus" tables are problem, HUD recognizes them as one table no matter how many you have open. It mix players stats and HUD is visible on just one "Anonymus" table. It is prabably the table which first hand was loaded from.
    • Madejski
      Madejski
      Bronze
      Solution is to have just one "Anonymus" table opened which is limiting your profit and therefore fishes have more money to play, more rake...
      Segregating player pool, then this. Poker slowely slide from a skill game to a gambling game thanks to greedy rake collectors.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      i hope that they gonna fix it soon its really anoyn ;S
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Yeah I get this AND HUD shows up w 20k hands sum average on each Player 1, 2,3 etc instead of current table stats.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      <Moved to the HEM subforum>
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      I don't think its specifically HEM problem this happens to me in PT3
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      I don't think its specifically HEM problem this happens to me in PT3
      Yeah I was using PT4.

I'll play session later so I'll see if its still happening
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I'll move it back out to Poker Software again.

Apologies guys :)
    • satishvasoya
      satishvasoya
      Bronze
      i started playing on ladbrokes today.n yup same problem.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Microgaming recently introduced anonymous tables that do not contain a unique table ID, a unique table ID is necessary to create a unique HUD experience on every table. In the screen capture below the tables that are missing unique table IDs are highlighted, these tables are not supported if you play at more than one at the same time with the same name.

This issue is caused by changes at Microgaming, we believe it will affect both PokerTracker and HEM equally. We sugest you contact your Microgaming skin if you dislike this change, if they hear from enough players perhaps they may be persuaded to reconsider this policy.

With that said you can safely play at any one table without a unique ID provided that
      1) You do not open another table with the same name
      2) You switch to Table Session Stats from the HUD menu in PokerTracker 4.

To avoid this issue, we sugest that you do not play at anonymous tables if they do not contain a unique table ID.

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      With that said you can safely play at any one table without a unique ID provided that
      Is it 1 OR 2
      or 1 AND 2

eg. If we put on Table Session Stats and have a couple of nameless "Anonymous" tables, will their stats still blend? Or will it keep it separate? (PT3)
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      any news on how to fix this for hem2?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by metza
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      Is it 1 OR 2
      or 1 AND 2

eg. If we put on Table Session Stats and have a couple of nameless "Anonymous" tables, will their stats still blend? Or will it keep it separate? (PT3)
      Both must be used, this is a temporary solution because this also breaks the reporting of table sessions. We intend to block the HUD at anonymous tables that do not have a unique ID at Microgaming in our next release, we have determined that this is the only solution that we can provide which is foolproof due to MPN's decision.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      any1 know if there's a fix for this for hem2 coming?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      any1 know if there's a fix for this
      This cannot be fixed by a tracking tool, it's a problem caused by the network. The tables all look the same because there is no way to diferentiate between the new anonymous tables. We suggest you contact Your Microgaming skin to complain.
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Madejski
      Poker slowely slide from a skill game to a gambling game thanks to greedy rake collectors.
      I don't see how HUD banning turns the game to a gambling game!
      Surely a skilled player can beat the fishes without external help, can't he?
      Someone naive enough might even say that it's more fair this way.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Surely a skilled player can beat the fishes without external help, can't he?

He can - but at lower winrate I think.