This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ok. I'm ready for a Coach.. Who to pick Though??

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I will tell you a bit about myself before someone can refer me to the right coach. I would say when I really focus on playing good I play really good, I've came second place in 2 decent Tournaments in the past 3 months. I'm usually a plo player.

I've closed my poker accounts for 2 months to take a break and learn as much as I can. I've got really bad bad BRM and I tilt so hard that if I lose one big pot or a decent size I'm playing like the biggest donkey you will see in action.

I know I have what it takes to be a successful player. I'm looking for a reasonable pricing coach who can help me improve my gaming much better. My pokerstars name is sexyguy2727

I'm 100 percent want to take this to a new level so when I come back to play I can be a much much better player, I'm more focusing on tournaments/fifty fifty as I been playing cash games for a long time. Last 2 weeks I build my bankroll on stars to 3000 and decided to go crazy playing 5 10 plo, bad bad idea right. I just go crazy tilt when I lose a big pot and decide to always bluff. I went to a home game other night 1,2 and lost 1500. I make a good living working but I spoke to some pro's such as GodLikeRoy and he said coaching helped him a lot. If there is someone who you guys recommend please give me there information. I'm not looking to spend crazy dollars on a coach, someone who is affordable and is great thanks guys.
  • 4 replies