The "Poker Hero" giveaway and Happy Easter!

• kiromanAAKK
      Hi and Happy Easter to all!

I would like also take this occasion to spend few words about something that recentely happened in my ordinary life and that involve Pokerstrategy in first person

Im one of the lucky guy that won one of the copy of the book "Poker Hero" written (excellentely, at least at first look btw ;) ) by one of the pokerstrategist!

I must apologize for writing this before I had a really good opportunity to read the book but because Im an impatient subject, I cannot wait any longer before I can tell my object (and thoughts) about this matter and in particular for what HannesZ did (yes, I have been told that's the name responsible for the delivery :P )

So, where to start? First of all, now because this promo and thanks to Pokerstrategy now I really cannot go around anymore proudly complaining and saying that Im an unlucky person, nothing good happening to me and in my life, that I never won anything, nobody care and thoughts about me and so on and on ... :D

Second, I want say, "Ehi, what the hell, HannesZ, you suppose send me a copy of the book and instead I have been delivery to my door a large pack full of everything and more, from anti-stress ball, to multi-packs of cards, a little friend to keep me company when Im sad (or when Im having a realxing bath after a day of badbeats :tongue: ), chips cover, pen and more all fantastically signed ...

what an unaspected and very, very appreciate present! :)

At one point, and due the rigid temperature, I went confuse and start believe that Xmas was coming instead than Easter :D

I never had doudt about this community and the sincere and warm feel that make our school a special place instead than a cold and sterile poker site ... :)

What else to add apart a huge "Thank you very much" to Pokerstrategy and in particular for all the people that take care of this great and lovely promo, to have thought about me, but also for bring everyday support, kindness and friendly support in my life and, in general, in every memebr life really!

So, I thought, what a better occasion then this one to wish a very and sincere Happy Easter to all with the hope that you can enjoy this day of happiness and celebration (and of rest and relax for anyone not involved with the deep means of this particular festivity)

Thank you very much Pokerstrategy (and HannesZ ofc ;)
      and Happy Easter to all! :heart:
  • 4 replies
    • gadget51
      Hi Kiro, well that's certainly a nice smiley post, which we thank you for and sincerely so!

I, of course, wholeheartedly agree that Pokerstrategy is the place to be if you want to meet and talk with the most helpful and friendly people, even the coaches are down to earth and very approachable.

Don't worry about not winning anything, welcome to the club! :P

So, I've moved this to the feedback forum so the people who need to see this, do ok?

Have fun with the little friend, :f_eek:

• kiromanAAKK
      Thx Mal :) hope you having a great and enjoyable Easter as a nice and kind person like you deserve ;)
      Take care :heart:
      Such a nice message Kiro :)

Hope you had a great Easter!
    • HannesZ
      Hi Kiro,

Just seen your post. :heart:

Hope you liked all the extra stuff. The duck is my favorite - we call it "Squeezy" :D

Enjoy the book and a late Happy Easter!