This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lazy Singaporean

• cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      - What do you play?
      6 MAX up to NL100 Zoom poker, tried a little NL200 not really used to it.

- Poker history?
      Played about 1.5m-2m hands since 2009

- Goals and aspirations for poker?

------Objective 1 : Systematic Framework Thinking-------------
      I am looking for a framework that i can use in poker for 99% of all situations. I think in a system and framework for example

On the button (there will be one for every position)
      Pre flop
      >DEFAULT - Raise Any2 if fold equity in blinds > 57% , otherwise raise 50% range
      >>IF blinds 3bet alot
      >>ADJUST tighter opening range (40-50%)
      >>ADJUST higher 4bet range (5% overall)

Flop (assume heads up IP)
      > DEFAULT - CB all flops
      >>IF fold to CB <60% do not CB super wet midding card boards
      >> you get the idea

It should look almost like a program that a bot can run. not that i believe this is the best system but i need something like that to help my thinking flow.

- What do you sturggle with?

once in a while i go down 20 stacks and question my abilities. i am also very lazy and believe that some simple quick work and yield great results and that was the case in my academic life but not reflecting the same in poker. I am trying to focus more on improving my game but don't know what to work on exactly that can bring about the maximum improvements.

- What do you want to get out of the bootcamp?

fix the major leaks i have to play up to nl200 or even better nl500 on pokerstars zoom. so far i am in the process of fixing the following leaks

1. calling too little in the BB, i call only 3-4%. currently adjusting up to 10% but still not sure what spots to call.

2. calling too little in the BU, i only call like 6-7%. Currently adjusting up to 12% but not sure how to play against players with wide ranges that dont give up on the flop or turn.

3. i realised i have a very low W$WSD like 42% when all other positions are getting >50%. maybe because i open too wide on the button? or because my post flop play sucks?
  • 6 replies