Moneybookers

• janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      PROFILE: MANAGE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS

LIST OF CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS
      MASTERCARD 5xxxxxxxxxxx5549 (10/15) primary disable [?]

BACK ADD

Please choose the default purpose for your future credit/debit card deposits:

*I will use the funds deposited by credit/debit card for NON-GAMING purposes[?]
      *I will use the funds deposited by credit/debit card for GAMING purposes[?]
      *I do not wish to have a default purpose and would prefer to decide before each deposit

I Couldnt choose for gaming purpose so i choosed for non-gaming and now i wanted to deposit to my 888 poker account and they said that i cant do it through my moneybookers account,can i somehow change this or i'am doomed ?
      Should i contact moneybookers?
  • 9 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      This is the problem I have with uploading from a Canadian Credit card.
      In Canada there is a law that says you cannot use a credit card from a Canadian bank for overseas gaming purposes.

Once you have uploaded funds for non-gaming purposes, you cannot re-purpose the money.

It may be that your only option -- as in my case -- is to use a wire transfer from your bank account.

This is NOT the same as the direct transfer method you seem to be using.

--VS
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      Other people can do moneybookers deposit etc in my country,i will try with neteller to.

I can use to bank deposit,it will come instant over,but i havent tried to withdraw,because fees are quite large and takes time,so i thought to try moneybookers.

Can i still withdraw money out from MB ?

I started withdraw but it says it takes time like 2-5 working days.
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      SO,i was doing little searching and find that someone said,if i

If you check non-gambling purposes I am pretty sure you won't be able to use the money you put with your credit card on poker sites. If all you want is to increase your limits, you can verify your credit card saying its for non-gambling purposes but only fund your MB with another method and you will have no problem transfering to poker sites.

Can somebody affirm that,if i let my friend to transfer me money to my mb account from he mb account,then i can use my money for gaming purpose ?

I hope someone could answer this question.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey janarlag,

Have you been in contact with Skrill support about this situation at all? They would be best placed to advice you on this problem :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      Hey,i sent letter to this address pokerstrategy@skrill.com

is this address still available?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sure is!

With the recent Easter holidays everything may be a few days behind so stay patient and you will get an answer soon :)
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      Michelle,my friend sent 12 eur to my mb account and then it let me transfer money to 888 poker,so my debit card is blocking transfers. If i upload money from my bank acc then it wont let me deposit to 888.

would there be any problem to do that way im doing ?
    • mihaneon
      mihaneon
      Bronze
      How can i delete my crefit card and bank card from skrill???
      Hope u can help cuzz costomer service dont replay to my questions!
      Ty miha
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Miha,

It's probably best if you called them on their toll free number. You should check out their website to get the correct number for your country :)

Regards,
      Gary