This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50sh - A9cc

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Villain seems loose over 15 hands 45/25 or something if I remember. This was his 1st 3bet. His search was off and he was goldstar so I couldn't determine yet if he was a fish or not.

Preflop:
      I tend to fold if I know he's fish because fish don't bluff3bet that often. When I'm not rly sure I kinda play my gto ranges and A9s is in my 4bet bluffrange. I get called and I guess his range is approx; lot of Axs, some SC's , some random AJ/AQ...

Flop:
      Was considering checking for a moment because I don't make him fold better hands and he has Ahi himself a lot which he's pbb not folding. I still don't know what is best here and what are reasons for betting and checking. In the end I did bet because I had a backdoor so I can shove clubs and also for bluff prevention. I also made it kinda big so I hoped he folded his worse AX then... Not sure though

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2160486
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $31.37
      Hero (BTN): $50.50
      SB: $213.34
      BB: $58.74
      UTG: $56.87
      MP: $59.70

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with A :club: 9 :club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, BB raises to $4, Hero raises to $9, BB calls $5

Flop: ($18.25) 3 :club: 4 :spade: 2 :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $11, BB raises to $26, Hero folds
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi.

Preflop: just fold preflop. given the stuff you posted here i think there's an 80%+ chance he's a fish. Serious NL50 regs are usually going to be plat star at the very least IMO

Flop: Would bet here, but you are betting way too large. Rmb that this is a 4bet pot, and typical bet sizes are between 30-50%, since pot is already so huge compared to stack sizes. I expect his range to be wider than AX and pocket pairs here which is why I don't mind betting here.