[NL20-NL50] NL50 - TT max value?

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hi!

Villain is a one tabling fish (only 15h sample).

Flop:
      I think I made a mistake here and I should bet for value?!

Turn:
      As played should be std x/c

River:
      Now just bet/fold? Guess it's std.. I mean do you expect fishes to bluff here ? Then why doesn't he do it on turn instead.. And if he shoves what's the worst hand we should call with please? Crying call with second nuts?

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 2160487
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $63.45
      SB: $40.12
      Hero (BB): $50.00
      UTG: $169.65
      CO: $46.99

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with T :heart: T :spade:
      UTG raises to $1, 3 folds, Hero raises to $4, UTG calls $3

Flop: ($8.25) 2 :spade: 9 :spade: J :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $4, Hero calls $4

Turn: ($16.25) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks

River: ($16.25) 2 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.25, UTG raises to $38, Hero folds
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

Preflop is solid, I like. Postflop I think c/c and cbetting is not much different in EV. Since he is fishy you can cbet for value way easier than vs a more reg-like opponent but check/call is good for sure.

On the turn after he checks behind I wouldn't completely exclude the nut flush and sets. Knowing this, board pairing and us not beating sets anymore either, I think we have a check/fold vs most sizings and check/call sometimes. Our range will have a hand like KsX to check/call more often with.

Regarding calling when facing a raise I would fold nutflush and call only JJ. I think you only get raised by FH here like 99% of the time so I would only call with the best hand in my range that beats most of his value range. When you have As you have only a bluffcatcher vs a raise against someone very unlikely to bluff imo.

LE: you also bet turn with As and shove river yourself so then you only have JJ to play like this and you bet/call it. I would also check/call KsKx for example. I would prob not bet anything on river apart from JJ, unless it's a bluff which I obv fold to a raise.