This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL4 AJo 01-04-13

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

UTG: $4.80 (120 bb)
      MP: $11.28 (282 bb)
      CO: $0.64 (16 bb)
      BTN: $7.33 (183.3 bb)
      Hero (SB): $4.06 (101.5 bb)
      BB: $5.37 (134.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J A
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BTN folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12, CO calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.48) J 3 T (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.36, BB raises to $0.72, 2 folds

both villain are fishy, I have no problem committing CO, and maybe I should make it bigger, but I had to considder that I was against two opponements still.

I did considder committing BB aswell here, he had been playing back at me very aggressively on almost every orbit, everytime I tried to steal he shoved, he also had a tendency to be a bit to aggressive.

Still think I have to fold here, he could be doing it with a worse jack I'm sure, but he could also have a draw or two pair.

Oh yeah and my isoraise was a bit to small.

BB:
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Resilence,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: If this was passive fish I'd agree with your line here but since you have some history and he has been aggressive I can't see how we can fold our TPTK.

Plenty of worse TP and draws are part of his range.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      hehe ok just not sure I could handle the varriance, and that this small sample would be enough to shove.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Resilence
      hehe ok just not sure I could handle the varriance, and that this small sample would be enough to shove.
      If you always bet and fold to aggression until you get the nuts you will have a ton more variance (from small pots) that you won't even notice.

Because, by the time you hit those nuts, you've already donated tens if not hundreds of BBs to him.