[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL4 AJo 01-04-13

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

UTG: $4.80 (120 bb)
      MP: $11.28 (282 bb)
      CO: $0.64 (16 bb)
      BTN: $7.33 (183.3 bb)
      Hero (SB): $4.06 (101.5 bb)
      BB: $5.37 (134.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J A
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BTN folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12, CO calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.48) J 3 T (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.36, BB raises to $0.72, 2 folds

both villain are fishy, I have no problem committing CO, and maybe I should make it bigger, but I had to considder that I was against two opponements still.

I did considder committing BB aswell here, he had been playing back at me very aggressively on almost every orbit, everytime I tried to steal he shoved, he also had a tendency to be a bit to aggressive.

Still think I have to fold here, he could be doing it with a worse jack I'm sure, but he could also have a draw or two pair.

Oh yeah and my isoraise was a bit to small.

BB:
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Resilence,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: If this was passive fish I'd agree with your line here but since you have some history and he has been aggressive I can't see how we can fold our TPTK.

Plenty of worse TP and draws are part of his range.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      hehe ok just not sure I could handle the varriance, and that this small sample would be enough to shove.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Resilence
      hehe ok just not sure I could handle the varriance, and that this small sample would be enough to shove.
      If you always bet and fold to aggression until you get the nuts you will have a ton more variance (from small pots) that you won't even notice.

Because, by the time you hit those nuts, you've already donated tens if not hundreds of BBs to him.