This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] JJ nl2 again

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($1.95)
      BB ($2.08)
      UTG ($6.70)
      CO ($1.09)
      BTN ($1.99)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, BB raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.48) 6:diamond: 2:club: K:spade:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

TURN ($1.08) 6:diamond: 2:club: K:spade: 9:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.55, Hero folds

BB wins $1.03

13/8/2.0 23hand so for me now this is nit.

PRE: BvB but he is so nitty, so i don't expect more hand then TT+,AQ and more often AK and QQ+ then AQ and TT, so i not want 4bet stack off, but i don't want fold, becue this people so easy play postflop so just call

F: Bad bad bad, AK hit but this is great flop to c-bet, w/AQ, maybe TT and if he have some blefs his range so i c/c, but i now think c/f is better becosue this is nit and when i cal preflop i want win vs his AK when he don't hit.

T: easy c/f.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Deivid,

Preflop: I would recommend just folding here versus unknown seemingly tighter guy but we can also call with position.

Postflop: I think that at these limits you are safe to fold the flop directly with your second pair. This is definitely a fold given your assumptions.

As a side note, please hit the advise judge to take another look whenever you leave a reply.