This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cap cash game

• bubu29
      bubu29
      Bronze
      hello i would like to ask some guys if someoane here plays cash cap games on stars what roll would you need for 1-2 and 2-4 if you mix them my i would like to start playing them and go for supernova elite im a sng player so my my preflop game is quite good i played a little 1 2 for about a mounth and i think i can be a breakevn player or not a big looser over an year righ now i have a 15 k bankroll but i dont know what are the swings because i dont have a big sample size
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Moved to correct Forum area. Hopefully you can get an answer here.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey bubu29,

I play nl50 and nl100 cap at the moment, but I think variance should be similar on higher stakes.

I would suggest to have a 100BI bankroll minimum for cap games. I find it quite easily possible to have 10-20BI swings in a session and around 50BI was my highest variation from the EV overall. I have a 200k+ hands sample.

I would also suggest you check the "run it twice" option which can help with variance a little bit.

I believe you should be fine on 1/2 and 2/4 with 15k roll as long as you don't lose it. :)

Cheers,
      burek2000
    • Yonose
      Yonose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burek2000
      Hey bubu29,

I play nl50 and nl100 cap at the moment, but I think variance should be similar on higher stakes.

I would suggest to have a 100BI bankroll minimum for cap games. I find it quite easily possible to have 10-20BI swings in a session and around 50BI was my highest variation from the EV overall. I have a 200k+ hands sample.

I would also suggest you check the "run it twice" option which can help with variance a little bit.

I believe you should be fine on 1/2 and 2/4 with 15k roll as long as you don't lose it. :)

Cheers,
      burek2000
      +1