Question about inviteing friend

• 22 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again otttu1!

It's really great that you have found and are interested in our Tell a friend! It is a great tool to earn you some extra cash to cover some inevitable downswings along the way!

Once a friend of yours signs up by using your link or your referral name you will be credited with any activity they make thereafter forever!

Say you refer your friend "A".

"A" signs up at PokerStars using our download link. "A" then earns 100 StrategyPoints next month. "A" will in turn earn you $25 because they have earned 100 SPs!

When "A" reaches 500 StrategyPoints you will then receive another $25! Pretty amazing right?!!

You can find out more by clicking this link and if you have any follow up questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
      Gary
    • otttu1
      otttu1
      Bronze
      but i dont earn some extra cash when like 3 friends join but any of them are not interested?
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      They gotta grind some even if only on the free $50. Come on man nobody gives away free moniezzzzz except <*(((><
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by otttu1
      but i dont earn some extra cash when like 3 friends join but any of them are not interested?
      Nope they must play a little poker for you to earn some cash from them! As breena pointed out, they don't even have to use their own money! They can pass the easy quiz like you did and get some free cash!
    • otttu1
      otttu1
      Bronze
      they are afraid because i have little problem with these tickets. But we will solve the problem and they hopefully will join. (my english sucks)
    • zuki14
      zuki14
      Bronze
      This promotion is a great and easy cash as many people and even if they play you earn money if I understand the rules, since less speak English..
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by zuki14
      This promotion is a great and easy cash as many people and even if they play you earn money if I understand the rules, since less speak English..
      Hi zuki14,

that's correct - if your friends play poker with our free money or deposit (and get our bonus offers) or if they buy a status in our shop, you start earning money.

1. When they play poker - you get money, the amount depends on how many StrategyPoints they will get, see this table.

2. If your friends start referring their friends, you will get 10% of your friend's TaF earnings.

3. If your friends use our Points Shop, you get 10% of our revenues.

Happy referring! :)
    • zuki14
      zuki14
      Bronze
      I'm here to help as much as I can ..;)

The site is excellent for me is the best when it comes to poker, all you need in one place, customer service second to none, people are trying so hard to help and always find an adequate solution

I want one more thing to note if there are any Greek writing this is because poor English using Google Translate little "little head": D

Kind regards, zuki14!
    • kkristijan78
      kkristijan78
      Bronze
      THX Marta very nice answer also for me :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      :f_drink:

Glad to hear!
    • PsyPachamama
      PsyPachamama
      Bronze
      i won 50$ :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      PsyPachamama, hello!

How did you win the money? :) Your Tell-a-Friend balance is a bit lower than that.
    • PsyPachamama
      PsyPachamama
      Bronze
      Ola Marta!

Quando eu referi os 50$ foi porque eu referenciei um amigo, nao fiz mais nada para sortear as raffles tickets... tive a sorte de me sair o segundo premio, so por ter convidado um amigo...
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi PsyPachamama,

As this is the English community, please keep your replies in English so that everyone can understand what you're saying :)

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
      Tino
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      lol marta should translate what he said...i want to learn also from people experiences how to get TAF money...i was 8 month already here...and my TAF still $1 lol
      i invite some of friends but they never pay attention lol....

can i just put it at social media?

TAF money have expiry date or not? as we have to collect at least 10$ to buy bankroll to our poker room
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      looks so funny but dont laugh at me lol
      8 month joining has not get anything from TAF lol....
      im just busy finishing my first deposit bonus at some poker room
      please answer that my 2 question above
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i just realised i didnt pay serious attention to this nice facility from Poker strategy...
      i just keep busy myself grinding at 2 poker room to get gold status and
      it's really so hard
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i just realised i just work myself with 2 hands grinding 2 poker room for gold status & really tired lol
      by the way...are u sure if referal friend get 100 SP it will give me same 100 SP also ?
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      why nobody answering me ? i got nice suggestion for poker strategy....
      i think poker strategy have to make a live chat to help people instantly & give new member fast explanation about their new world here lol