my HUD probably dont work

• houlajk
      houlajk
      Bronze
      Hi, iam using PT4. I play zoom poker on pokerstars. When i join tables all villains played like 1-100 hands. After i play 1k hands, numbers dont change. Still they have played like 1-100 hands. How can i fix it ?
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by houlajk
      Hi, iam using PT4. I play zoom poker on pokerstars. When i join tables all villains played like 1-100 hands. After i play 1k hands, numbers dont change. Still they have played like 1-100 hands. How can i fix it ?
      1) Stop playing. We will need to do some work to get you back to normal.

2) Stop importing and quit out of all poker applications except PokerTracker 4

3) Click Tools > Setup Assistant. Select Site Configuration. Please run through the assistant, making sure that you see your hand history folder (and tournament summary folder) populated when you get to PokerStars. Complete the assistant, at this time all remnant hand histories will be imported.

4) Click Database > Database Maintenance. Select Rebuild Cache. This may take some time if your DB is large and PostgreSQL maintenance is needed.

Let us know if this happens again by creating a support ticket with logs that provide evidence of your issue. Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket.