Buggy recently?

• YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      The software has "hung" a couple of times, and the waiting lists don't always work for me. I click "add me", but nothing happens. Same thing if I open the table and click the "add to waiting list" there. I have had these problems the last days or so. The Stars software has never seemed buggy before. Same problems anyone?

/Johan = :f_confused:
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

Haven't had an issue and I've been playing a fair amount over the past 3-4 days :)

I've been playing Hypers though and I'd be ducking in and out without staying for very long at a time!
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Is anyone experiencing this problem when multi-tabling?

I folded my pocket aces by mistake on the turn after getting nearly all my chips in. I don't know wtf happened. It also happened again, several times during a session today. I pressed to bet on a particular table that was executed without a problem, and then the next table waiting popped up and accepted the bet also, even though I didn't press the mouse a second time. So it is either my super cheap mouse that is to blame, or 'stars software has a glitch. The thing is, I play on other sites, and this problem doesn't happen at all when multi tabling.

By the way, I stack the tables when multi-tabling. Has this happened to anyone else?
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      A few days ago the client just stopped working and froze basically. This was on zoom poker.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      It doesn't handle disconnects and reconnects well. This is when the problems show up for me. My internet connection has always been shaky, but Stars has not been problematic when reconnecting before. The software "comes back" so that I can open and watch the action on the tables, but not join waiting lists. Time for a bug report.

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mute20
      A few days ago the client just stopped working and froze basically. This was on zoom poker.
      got that yesterday :D

looked like it was just uncapable of drawing anything on the screen, had to restart the software. memory seemed to be ok though :f_confused:
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      Originally posted by mute20
      got that yesterday :D

looked like it was just uncapable of drawing anything on the screen, had to restart the software. memory seemed to be ok though :f_confused:
      Have had this as well a couple of days ago.

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Just had a few disconnects at some hyper turbo SNGs. Not me personally, but a couple of opponents kept getting disconnected :(