This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] tilt call

• hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      Me(BB) $2.53 - VP:11 PFR:8 AF:2.7 W:28|40 STL:44|100 3B:0| CB:83| N:-2.13 Hands:131
      Player 9(UTG) $1.95 - VP:50 PFR:17 AF:0 W:67|100 STL: 3B:0| CB: N:1.88 Hands:6

Pre Flop: Me(BB) with [J :club: ,J :diamond:]
      Player 9(UTG) calls 0.02, Me(BB) bets 0.16, Player 9(UTG) raises 1.93 Me(BB) calls 1.77

Flop: (K :diamond: ,9 :spade: ,7 :diamond:)

Turn: (2 :diamond:)

River: (T :club:)

Final:
      Player 9(UTG) wins 3.88
      Me(BB) shows [J :club: ,J :diamond:]
      Player 9(UTG) shows [A :diamond: ,A :heart:]

The table was very loose and about 3 donkeys there. I was so pacient playing FR for a long time and i followed the startinghandschart all the time and all i got was just shit. I bit frustrating because the table was so loose and i hardly got any hands and when i got some good SC, someone raised. Then i finally got a decent hand, so i raised hoping to take down the pot or one caller. Then he 3bet shoved. I instantly tilt, because it didn't make any sense (at the moment). But if he had 3bet me to like 0,50 i probably would have folded so i don't know if it was a good play by him or what it was. Weird hand. I'm i bit tired now too. I guess i should have folded. Just posting the hand anyways to make it easier to recognize the situation next time. Just tell me why i should have folded=P
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think that making it 8bb preflop is a little bit too much - I'd make it 5bb.

When he shoves I would fold here. Without information I would only continue with QQ+, AK since this range is good enough most of the times.

Best,
      Plamen
    • hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      -.- Almost the whole table limped, and i forgot to add all the players who limped. Therefore i made it so much. Thanks.