A fresh start! lets make 200k this year!

• ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      Hi!

I started a blog here not so long ago, but since I'm having a fresh start and acctually switching from SH cashgame to SH SNG i thought it would be better to just start a new one!

Since i have gotten pretty tired of playing cashgame, I'm going to play MTT's and SNG for some time.

I'm going to use this blog to watch myself grow as a SNG/MTT grinder and also to set up goals in real life.

My sng graph looks hilarious right now since i started playing them as a superfish. I think its pretty easy to see on the graph where i started up this new challenge.

So i just finished todays session and everything went fine! played 3 MTT's without cashing but ran pretty decent in the SNG's.

Heres my graph over all my sng and picture below is todays sng graph.

feel free to post anything here! would be stoked if someone would follow my journey.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 12 replies
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      I'm thinking about making this transition to sng/mtt from CG myself lately, so I will drop by from time to time;)

I wonder what BRM you take for sng and for average MTT buy-in?

how many tables you play?
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tolari
      I'm thinking about making this transition to sng/mtt from CG myself lately, so I will drop by from time to time;)

I wonder what BRM you take for sng and for average MTT buy-in?

how many tables you play?
      ok, cool! I think it's good to play other forms from time to time so you don't get bored and start playing on autopilot..

since i have my BR on a swedish only site the MTT's are quite small, mostly like 50-300 opponents, i try to keep a BRM of ~50 BI for both MTT and SNG.
      I usually play 4-8 tables.
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      My bankroll is 7699kr, swedish money ($1 = ~6kr).
      the levels of sng on the site im playing is 5,20,50,100,200,300,500-kr and so on. since i want to have a BRM of 50 BI i'll try to play mostly 100kr sng but if its hard to get action i will play 50kr and soon 200kr.
      For you who are intrested the sng is 5 people 6 min blinds 2 places paid (1x3 2x2).

now im going to eat and take a walk, then im going to start up the grind!
      the goal today is to play 60 sng's and then try to squeeze in some mtt's with good value.

GL to me!
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      first session of the day was not to fun, not a very big loss but got sucked out on almost all of my big hands. KK v 66 kk v AQ and so on. nothing to do, just gotta try and keep getting the money in that way :)

going to eat something and then try and turn the tables around.

BR: 7085
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      ok session 2 has ended. still running pretty cold but thats life!
      atleast BR is green again! quick break now and then some mtt's.

BR: 7930
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      I friend called and asked if i wanted to have som beers with him, an offer i could'nt resist :coolface:

have a nice one!

todays graph.

• ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      I was really tired today because i slept very bad, so i did not play more than like 10 sng and 1 mtt today.
      I think its better to have a weekly graph instead of a daily, so i will upload my first weekly graph on sunday.

BR: 8257

gnight
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      the friday grind was like a nightmare. could not win a flip, got sucked out on several times and experienced some horrific coolers :P
      well, i grinded the night out and managed to almost reach break even.
      today im going skating before the grind!

BR: 7935
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      so my first real week as a sng/mtt grinder is over. the sng's went really well but i ran really cold in the mtt's, well thats how it is sometimes.
      here is the first weekly sng graph.

So im going to set up some goals for next week now.

1. 400sng played [ ]
      2. think more deeply on my turn/river decisions. [ ]
      3. do some sort of training every day, like walking jogging, pushups, skateboard etc etc. [ ]
      4. eat better food and fruit instead of unhealthy snacks.

only 4 goals, keeping it simple!
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      so im playing some MTT's today. reached a finaltable in one, not a very hard because there was only 44 ppl entering, but i felt it was a pretty nice table.. the green markings means villain is a fish :D
      and the guy without a green mark was a fish too! :P

big surprise :P

• Zurrano
      Zurrano
      Basic
      tjena man
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      so last week was a disaster. I ran like a one legged dead horse (not so good) lost every flip and lost the count of suckouts. and diddent play friday-sunday because my girlfriend came and visited me. so last weeks goals will be moved to this week instead!

here is the graph from last week.

goals:
      1. 400sng played [ ]
      2. think more deeply on my turn/river decisions. [ 2/7 ]
      3. do some sort of training every day, like walking jogging, pushups, skateboard etc etc. [ 2/7 ]
      4. eat better food and fruit instead of unhealthy snacks. [ 1/7 ]