Dealt to Hero J:club: T:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, BB calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.26) T:diamond: J:diamond: Q:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.18, BB raises to $0.36, Hero calls $0.18

TURN ($0.98) T:diamond: J:diamond: Q:heart: 8:spade:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($0.98) T:diamond: J:diamond: Q:heart: 8:spade: 6:spade:

BB bets $0.47, Hero calls $0.47

BB shows 9:spade: Q:club: (Pre 55%, Flop 47.7%, Turn 87.5%)Hero shows J:club: T:club: (Pre 45%, Flop 52.3%, Turn 12.5%)BB wins $1.83

I open my JTs on CO to steal the blinds...I think BU and SB are most likely to fold, and if loose agressive player calls, JTs can play good vs his range imo

I hit 2 pairs on the flop and faced a min3 bet, flop was very connected and I wasnt sure what to make of it...he could be doing this with Qx hand too or with his draws....he might have hit the straight already...I call to see what he will do on the turn

bad turn card...but he checked, so I thought he probably didnt hit his straight here and think I might be good for showdown with my 2 pairs...I can also get a free card on the river and maybe hit full

the river is a blank and his bet was smaller, so I just called my 2 pairs to see the showdown
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa

Preflop is fine.

On the flop I'd cbet bigger - $0.2-$0.22.
      When he minraises I think calling is fine.

On the turn, since we are given the chance to check back, taking the free card is good.

On the river I'd rather fold there. Quite a lot of two pairs that beat us, 9x beat us and I'm not sure that he bets Qx.