This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Installing problems on Elephant 0.58

• Jerbbis
      Jerbbis
      Bronze
      When i'm tryin to install Elephant setup it will stop it because of error. Here some details:
      Component .NET Framework 2.0 (x86) has failed to install with the following error message:
      "A beta version of the .NET Framework was detected on the computer. Uninstall any previous beta versions of .NET Framework before continuing."
      I have on my opinion deleted all previous beta version so where is the broblem?
  • 1 reply
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jerbbis
      When i'm tryin to install Elephant setup it will stop it because of error. Here some details:
      Component .NET Framework 2.0 (x86) has failed to install with the following error message:
      "A beta version of the .NET Framework was detected on the computer. Uninstall any previous beta versions of .NET Framework before continuing."
      I have on my opinion deleted all previous beta version so where is the broblem?
      Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
      Try to uninstall .net framework from here