3 month 600-1knl stake Rail thread

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      3 month 600-1knl stake Rail thread

Now that all transfers have been taken, i will start to play on the sites.

Updates will be made bi-weekly from now, I intend to update each time with a graph and a summary of how its going in total on the stake.

Please note as that the graphs will not be 100% representation of the total profit due to exchange rates of different currencies, but it will be a good indication.

If any backer has any questions please post them here. I will get back to you on the Wednesday of each other week AT THE VERY LATEST.

duckseatfish: 3.5% ($1050)
      Ticiboy: 2.5% ($750)
      jan217: 5% ($1500)
      Z1pz0r: 10% ($3000)
      Mindan: 71.5% ($21450)
      lydia: 2.5% ($750)
      pucilpet: 5% ($1500)
  • 20 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Good luck!
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Good luck!
      :s_thumbsup:
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Week 1-2

There has been a slight change to the sites I said I was going to play.

I am playing on pkr, pokerstars, fulltilt, ipoker, partypoker and pacific poker network (rather than skypoker as i had some holdemmanager issues.)

Graph:

Profit: -$3611.08

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Results are still within $100 of the graph.

So far the level of play Hasn't been really all that to dissimilar to that on the nl200 stake. A few differences I've seen would be.

1) Players are more prone to hit and run after even 1 hand. For any amount whether 1bb or 100.

2) All players are less aggro/ willing to get it in for stacks. (remember im bumhunting pretty hard so this doesn't include regs.)

I think due to the second point there has been atleast 4 big pots that I've been in where my usual standard (I have effective nuts hand I call!) was too light looking back at opponents tendencies.

Due to this I spent some hours checking over spots and feel confident That a still have a big edge playing this stake.

My plan of action for the next 2 weeks.

1) If I hit -$8k, I will take of nl1k and nl600 euro/gbp, until i get back into the green. This wont change the amount of action too much as most sites Just have a limit on the number of tables you can open rather than what you can open on each stake.

2) Keep to bumhunting hard and try to get a foothold on these limits. I have already marked most of the reg players on each of the smaller sites that want to play so as to aviod them. Most, (esp on pkr) have glaring leaks that i would like to expliot in the future, but for now my goal is to book some profit and go from there.

3) I started off by playing some of the soft 6max tables on pkr, I have booked a small profit on those thus far, but will also take these out for now, keep to what i know and secure profit before adding these back in.

If any backers have Q's please ask them here.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Week 3-4

These 2 weeks were a little better action played against was, on the whole, very fishy.

Week 3-4 Graph

I hope that the weeks that continue will be like this or better i feel this was still on the bad side of variance.

Total graph

Total deviation from the results is now at around $120 so the total profit on stake is a little under $500 total.

From the time of this post i would like to include all $400nl activity to the stake, the reason for this is simple, i do not personally have the bankroll for it to be played on my own money anymore and it would be silly to stop playing it all together.

How will this work?
      Filtering from the 1st of may i will add a second graph of just $400nl activity.

The total profit/ loss will be added to the nl600-1k graph that obviously dates back further.

If backers do not wish to be staking nl$400 as well as the other stakes
      please say as soon as possible.

Gameplan:
      The next 2 weeks the gameplan is simple. I am to continue bumhunting hard. This will not change until the next update and it will only change then if profits exceed $10k. Then i will be looking at ways to maximise profits.

• pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'm completely fine with NL400 action.

So far so good! :s_cool: I'm especially loving your Non-SD results... :f_eek:
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Looks good - keep crushing!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I'm fine with NL400 also.

Keep up the good work. :) gl
    • DucksEatFish
      DucksEatFish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      I'm fine with NL400 also.

Keep up the good work. :) gl
      +1
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Week 5-6

Majority of action was on pkr 6max tables

Total 600-1knl graph:

Total nl400 graph:

due to exchange fees with 888 the total deviation is now at about $180 less than what hem says.

Therefore our total profit is at $7600

Gameplan:
      The next 2 weeks the gameplan is simple. I am to continue bumhunting hard. This will not change until the next update and it will only change then if profits exceed $10k. Then i will be looking at ways to maximise profits.

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Ending stake

Due to some personal reasons I wish to end the nl600-1k stake 1 and a half months early. I do not think that if i continue the stake I will have anywhere near the expected value i had at the start of the stake and therefore think its in the best interest of everyone involved if it is ended now.

Total 600-1knl graph:

Total nl400:

Total deviation is still at $180 so our total profit is $8384.50

Which means totals owed to backers are the following:

duckseatfish: 3.5% ($1196)
      Ticiboy: 2.5% ($854)
      jan217: 5% ($1709)
      Z1pz0r: 10% ($3419)
      Mindan: 71.5% ($24447)
      lydia: 2.5% ($854)
      pucilpet: 5% ($1709)

Please may all backers post where and how they would like to be payed back, fulltilt / neteller preferred pokerstars has transfer limits.

Please allow up to 1 month for all the money to be sent pokersites can take a while to get withdrawals.

There is a strong possibility I will offer staking again if so it will be offered first to those who backed me here.

I hope that everyone is fine with this arrangement.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      duckseatfish: 3.5% ($1196) ~ all sent
      Ticiboy: 2.5% ($854) ~ all sent
      jan217: 5% ($1709) ~ $all sent
      Z1pz0r: 10% ($3419) ~ all sent
      Mindan: 71.5% ($24447) ~ carried over to next stake 2997 sent back
      lydia: 2.5% ($854) ~ 750 carried over to next stake rest has been sent
      pucilpet: 5% ($1709) ~ all sent
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Hey man, that's fine with me, sorry to hear about your problems.

Would prefer a stars transfer - I have a FT account but haven't played on it for a long time so transferring from there to stars might not be so easy.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217

Would prefer a stars transfer - I have a FT account but haven't played on it for a long time so transferring from there to stars might not be so easy.
      ok I will send almost all of it tomorrow hit my daily limit and have another 2k limit for the week. (419 more to go to z1pz0r then the remaining 1581 will go your way, the rest will be sent next week).
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Hope you get everything sorted out soon.
      I'd prefer Stars (sent nick on Skype).

Best of luck to you.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie

ok I will send almost all of it tomorrow hit my daily limit and have another 2k limit for the week. (419 more to go to z1pz0r then the remaining 1581 will go your way, the rest will be sent next week).
      Need your username again please.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze

Need your username again please.
      Fly217
    • DucksEatFish
      DucksEatFish
      Bronze
      I'll take it on FTP. Sent PM.

Thanks for stake, would be happy to stake you again.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DucksEatFish
      I'll take it on FTP. Sent PM.

Thanks for stake, would be happy to stake you again.
      Tried to send the money last night not sure why but my transaction was declined.

I e-mailed support to find out what the issue is, if you want money asap i can still transfer through Neteller in usd or in gbp...
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Update to fulltilt:

Hello James,

Thank you for your email.

Your current player to player transfer limits are $215 per day, $300 per week and $500 per month.

If you want to increase you transfer limits please contact us again with your request.

Regards,

Vasco
      Full Tilt Poker Support
      I have requested an increase in limits and sent $215 to your fulltilt account.

This limit that has been added to my fulltilt account is new, I have sent > 5k to other players this year on fulltilt so i'm not sure when or why these limits were introduced...